www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Marketplace: Classifieds/Garage Sales (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Awesome PC with good condition. (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10203)

vicobing 25-02-2019 11:54 AM

Awesome PC with good condition.

I have a superb high end pc, currently looking for new owner cause my job required me to travel a lot and its hard to travel with pc so i bought a notebook/laptop. Since i no longer using it i’m trying to sell it for past few months but failed. Any an efficient marketplace to sell brand new/preloved items?

Here i share the spec:
��Intel Core i3-3220 3.3ghz
��Ram 8gb ddr3
��Hdd 320gb
��Amd Radeon RX560 4GD5

NannyLim 26-02-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicobing (Post 15540)
I have a superb high end pc, currently looking for new owner cause my job required me to travel a lot and its hard to travel with pc so i bought a notebook/laptop. Since i no longer using it i知 trying to sell it for past few months but failed. Any an efficient marketplace to sell brand new/preloved items?

i had the same problem as well before, but i manage to sell it by using my social media.

ZakiuNick 26-02-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

I have a superb high end pc, currently looking for new owner cause my job required me to travel a lot and its hard to travel with pc so i bought a notebook/laptop. Since i no longer using it i知 trying to sell it for past few months but failed. Any an efficient marketplace to sell brand new/preloved items?

theres a lot of marketplace around, just need to find a really suitable one for your item.

luffyadam 26-02-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

for how long youve been using it? i think you can sell it with a good price.

Marinda 27-02-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

I heard many ppl using Carousell for selling things but not sure is it suitable for you

Shamila 27-02-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marinda (Post 15561)
I heard many ppl using Carousell for selling things but not sure is it suitable for you

Have you use it to sell things before? Is it safe to buy the things?

Shamila 27-02-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NannyLim (Post 15551)
i had the same problem as well before, but i manage to sell it by using my social media.

which social media you are using? im planning to sell my camera

ezahrani 27-02-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

ive been using carousell for quite some times and manage to sell in a very short time. give it a try

guccifreaks 27-02-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamila (Post 15562)

yep, plenty of times actually. besides buyer can directly contact or chat you through the apps.

rhapsody 28-02-2019 10:15 AM

can also sell in this forum marketplace/garage sales.

but remind that people usually looking for parts not the whole pc.

Marinda 28-02-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamila (Post 15562)

so far my friend sold quite many items in Carousell. Just snap and sell ur things very simple

Marinda 28-02-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhapsody (Post 15566)
can also sell in this forum marketplace/garage sales.

but remind that people usually looking for parts not the whole pc.

quite many ppl looking for whole pc too. ppl nowadays everything buying online and tats why many apps like carousell coming out

NannyLim 28-02-2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamila (Post 15563)
which social media you are using? im planning to sell my camera

im using carousell, its so easy and simple you can just snap, put some details and advertise it right away. very recomended!

ZakiuNick 28-02-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezahrani (Post 15564)
ive been using carousell for quite some times and manage to sell in a very short time. give it a try

agree, i try to sell my old phone over there and within a day i got a buyer already.

Shamila 01-03-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NannyLim (Post 15574)
im using carousell, its so easy and simple you can just snap, put some details and advertise it right away. very recomended!

is there any charges to sell things in their platform? i just wan to sell one item and lazy to deal with those documentation as seller