www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Travel app from TM? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10393)

SnoopyBroadcast 17-01-2020 04:17 PM

Travel app from TM?

I saw this article, what do they mean by colaborating with enterprise? Meaning the travel industry can be collaborated inside the app? Does anyone know more about this?

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2...-5gdp-langkawi

giftofgab 20-01-2020 04:31 AM

I think it means the different people involved can share the data they get with the government.
The data can be collected through their own apps, and once the government has it, they can put it together and make better plans.
Hope that helps!

Deirdre Khaw 21-01-2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giftofgab (Post 17775)
I think it means the different people involved can share the data they get with the government.
The data can be collected through their own apps, and once the government has it, they can put it together and make better plans.
Hope that helps!

I aso think so..TM had collaborate with Langkawi in order to provide more connectivity with the 5G network

Mr. Jacker 21-01-2020 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17814)
I aso think so..TM had collaborate with Langkawi in order to provide more connectivity with the 5G network

TM and LADA has exchanging data and information on places of interest for the Smart Tourism “My Smart City” App and the UNESCO 8K Virtual Reality (VR) as well as data on tourist arrivals from the Smart Retail Analytics placed at the Langkawi International Airport and Langkawi Ferry Terminal

BootNephewInlove 21-01-2020 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17814)

it's a wise decision to use tm's 5g cause they do stand alone

BootNephewInlove 21-01-2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17815)
TM and LADA has exchanging data and information on places of interest for the Smart Tourism “My Smart City” App and the UNESCO 8K Virtual Reality (VR) as well as data on tourist arrivals from the Smart Retail Analytics placed at the Langkawi International Airport and Langkawi Ferry Terminal

this will attract more tourists to our country, furthermore with the usage of 5g

BootNephewInlove 21-01-2020 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giftofgab (Post 17775)
Hope that helps!

tm is also doing the smart traffic light, smart parking apps which is so exciting

ZTthee 22-01-2020 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BootNephewInlove (Post 17816)

are you sure bout that? all Telco can do stand alone if they want. there is maybe a reason why only tm the only one do

Mr. Jacker 22-01-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BootNephewInlove (Post 17816)

Totally agree, TM has already signed a memorandum of collab with LADA on 12th Jan 2020 for using 5G in Langkawi development, later we can enjoy more benefits from there

ZTthee 22-01-2020 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BootNephewInlove (Post 17818)
tm is also doing the smart traffic light, smart parking apps which is so exciting

heard about this too. the smart trafiic light quite interesting,maybe can reduce our traffic jammed,especially bukit bintang area.

Mr. Jacker 22-01-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

yalah, this 5G stand alone network can support various solutions such as 5G connected traffic light, smart safety, smart security, smart parking and so on, can't wait to try

Deirdre Khaw 23-01-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17824)
yalah, this 5G stand alone network can support various solutions such as 5G connected traffic light, smart safety, smart security, smart parking and so on, can't wait to try

They already doing the pre-test network at Subang Jaya, I believe that we all can enjoy these benefits soon

BootNephewInlove 23-01-2020 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=Deirdre Khaw;17827]They already doing the pre-test network at Subang Jaya, I believe that we all can enjoy these benefits soon[/QUOTE

I heard good reviews on tm 5g. Cant wait for them to expand coverage

BootNephewInlove 23-01-2020 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17824)

Tm 5g stand alone is faster and more eficient than other telco that will be doing non stand alone. This is why im so excited for tm

chinglaimei 24-01-2020 12:27 PM

Quote:

How does smart traffic work, they reduced traffic jam by using 5G, suppose they have a master control system right??