www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   App or website for movies/dramas (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10331)

AsiaMan 23-10-2019 04:20 PM

App or website for movies/dramas

nowadays, it is easy to just stream videos, movies and even dramas through online.. so, which one is your favourite platform for easy streaming videos/movies these days?

tanlaihing 29-10-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 16838)
nowadays, it is easy to just stream videos, movies and even dramas through online.. so, which one is your favourite platform for easy streaming videos/movies these days?

Actually i use Digi to Watch Movie, because i rare rely on Mobile data to Watch movie, so i can watch a lot of video

zerosky8889 29-10-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

For me, i use Celcom, because the line is good coverage...

zerosky8889 29-10-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 16855)
Actually i use Digi to Watch Movie, because i rare rely on Mobile data to Watch movie, so i can watch a lot of video

Hey Digi, is useless, the line always bad when use it badly, no function at all

SnoopyBroadcast 31-10-2019 09:25 AM

before this I've used other telco but when switching to Celcom, I can feel the difference on the coverage and also speed. I can stream on Netflix or youtube without any disruption from the connection, like seriously cool

SnoopyBroadcast 31-10-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosky8889 (Post 16857)
Hey Digi, is useless, the line always bad when use it badly, no function at all

sometimes digi internet keep 'MIA' out of sudden due to no reason. my friend before use it and compared to Celcom, he chose Celcom for wider coverage and stable connection. even he can play games with low ping nowadays

vicobing 31-10-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopyBroadcast (Post 16861)
before this I've used other telco but when switching to Celcom, I can feel the difference on the coverage and also speed. I can stream on Netflix or youtube without any disruption from the connection, like seriously cool

I think u are wrong man... No Netflix for Celcom but iflix as their partner.

vicobing 31-10-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopyBroadcast (Post 16862)
sometimes digi internet keep 'MIA' out of sudden due to no reason. my friend before use it and compared to Celcom, he chose Celcom for wider coverage and stable connection. even he can play games with low ping nowadays

I #GunaCelcom.. Yup, the best suggestion for stream a movie is by subscribing to any Celcom plan that they allocate such quite big data...

threelipa 01-11-2019 12:21 AM

Quote:

If u #GunaCelcom.. so u can enjoy the movies through this platform...

Streaming your fav movies/dramas/ videos by purchasing Celcom video walla that partnered with:
- Youtube
- Youtube kid
- Astro Go
- iflix
- Viu
- dimsum
- Njoi Now

and moreeeeeee

threelipa 01-11-2019 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicobing (Post 16864)
I #GunaCelcom.. Yup, the best suggestion for stream a movie is by subscribing to any Celcom plan that they allocate such quite big data...

yup... I also enjoyed the movie from the walla video subscription. So far, I am satisfied and definitely the movie played smoothly tho

jackbean 01-11-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Here a few list of my fav platform to enjoy movie & drama
>> youtube, iflix, vumoo

jackbean 01-11-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threelipa (Post 16870)

Streaming your fav movies/dramas/ videos by purchasing Celcom video walla that partnered with:
- Youtube
- Youtube kid
- Astro Go
- iflix
- Viu
- dimsum
- Njoi Now

and moreeeeeee

oh forgot to mention. Youtube kids from the Celcom vid walla package also being one of my fav lists since my 3 kiddos sometimes need to entertain themselves by digital learning method.

mikkesho 01-11-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

iflix is okay than nothing. What kind of genre drama are you interested in? English? Horror? Thriller? or else? name it and i'll share to u the best platform later..
As long u have internet connection with stable signal, u can streaming unlimited drama per day :s13:

mikkesho 01-11-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicobing (Post 16864)

BINGO! Based on the Opensignalís report, Celcom Axiata customers have a 4G LTE connection most of the time compared to other telcos. If your supplementary line needs more data for streaming video and online games, consider Celcom.

mikkesho 03-11-2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threelipa (Post 16870)

- Youtube
- Youtube kid
- Astro Go
- iflix
- Viu
- dimsum
- Njoi Now

and moreeeeeee

GOSHHHH! Why I never knew Celcom had offered so many best platforms for streaming the movies? I CRYYYYYYYY