www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   My wife is bisexual (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10405)

Legentram 31-01-2020 10:15 AM

My wife is bisexual
 
I have been married for about 5 years now. Two days ago i caught my wife cheating on me. It shocked me so much because my wife is having affair with a girl. I open up my door house and they are naked on the couch. Right now i stayed on my parent's house. What should i do abt this situation 😭

giftofgab 03-02-2020 06:10 AM

Options:

1. Enjoy that your wife is bisexual, and since you both like women, maybe you can share some exciting experiences with some other ladies together

2. Talk to each other about what you both want. Stay together or divorce? Please do not waste your young years wondering how to do.

3. Decide your bottom line, tell it to her, and stick to it. Does it matter that she cheated with a woman rather than a man? It's still cheating and probably means you have some relationship problems to figured out.

AsiaMan 07-02-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legentram (Post 17943)
I have been married for about 5 years now. Two days ago i caught my wife cheating on me. It shocked me so much because my wife is having affair with a girl. I open up my door house and they are naked on the couch. Right now i stayed on my parent's house. What should i do abt this situation 😭

OMG i am shocked too hahaha pls be patient bro! u just leave her and go find another girl. The easier and fastest way just download Sugarbook app and replaced your wife hehehe

The Thinker 08-02-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 18018)
OMG i am shocked too hahaha pls be patient bro! u just leave her and go find another girl. The easier and fastest way just download Sugarbook app and replaced your wife hehehe

Sugarbook app is what ya? dating app for people who are either looking for a sugar daddy or sugar Mummy?

Mr. Jacker 08-02-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 18030)
Sugarbook app is what ya? dating app for people who are either looking for a sugar daddy or sugar Mummy?

Sugarbook is a sugar dating app...basically people in this sugar relationship are interested in looking for a companion or financial support...Most of them look very good... can i try her? hihi https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/60019

The Thinker 08-02-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 18031)
Sugarbook is a sugar dating app...basically people in this sugar relationship are interested in looking for a companion or financial support...Most of them look very good...

oic...so sugar mommy or sugar daddy are willing to sponsor young men or young ladies in exchange for companionship? Where to find one?

Mr. Jacker 08-02-2020 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 18032)
oic...so sugar mommy or sugar daddy are willing to sponsor young men or young ladies in exchange for companionship? Where to find one?

yes, u r right...sugar mommy, sugar daddy or sugar baby are fulfilling the interest of each other either in money, knowledge, or even connections for companionship...

Xynthia 09-02-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 18032)
oic...so sugar mommy or sugar daddy are willing to sponsor young men or young ladies in exchange for companionship? Where to find one?

u can look at the profile at sugarbook app and look for the ideal sugar partners u like...let's me share about my experience...i met a sugardaddy through this app...i only accompany him to play tennis or golf every weekend and maybe have dinner and drink after. He fulfilled my needs in the terms of financial support by paying my monthly allowance, vacation trips, dinners and others...

Xynthia 09-02-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 18033)
yes, u r right...sugar mommy, sugar daddy or sugar baby are fulfilling the interest of each other either in money, knowledge, or even connections for companionship...

this sugarbook app is suitable for those who want to be in a serious relationship that are transparent and honest...if u are looking for this type of sugar relationship, u should try it out!!!

chinglaimei 09-02-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 18047)
this sugarbook app is suitable for those who want to be in a serious relationship that are transparent and honest...if u are looking for this type of sugar relationship, u should try it out!!!

Why this is good for you?? are the person who are really find the true love??

chinglaimei 09-02-2020 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 18046)
u can look at the profile at sugarbook app and look for the ideal sugar partners u like...let's me share about my experience...i met a sugardaddy through this app...i only accompany him to play tennis or golf every weekend and maybe have dinner and drink after. He fulfilled my needs in the terms of financial support by paying my monthly allowance, vacation trips, dinners and others...

But do you know that, u may provide the false info, i believe that, those dating apps are appear with fake account and fake story and just need to make someone attention, to cheat someone who really find the true love from the apps...

Kevin Ngo 10-02-2020 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 18059)
Why this is good for you?? are the person who are really find the true love??

I think this sugarbook app is good for me...it lets me experience different dating experience...I met my sugar baby on sugarbook and she makes me feel young again...

Kevin Ngo 10-02-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 18060)
But do you know that, u may provide the false info, i believe that, those dating apps are appear with fake account and fake story and just need to make someone attention, to cheat someone who really find the true love from the apps...

don't worry about that...the profile in sugarbook app is verified profile... sugarbook has confirmed the account is an authentic presence of the person it represents...

Kevin Ngo 10-02-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 18033)
yes, u r right...sugar mommy, sugar daddy or sugar baby are fulfilling the interest of each other either in money, knowledge, or even connections for companionship...

hey bro, have u checked out this sugar baby from Sugarbook? https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/247766
she is very sexy and good in sex relationship...

chinglaimei 10-02-2020 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 18072)
don't worry about that...the profile in sugarbook app is verified profile... sugarbook has confirmed the account is an authentic presence of the person it represents...

How they ratify this people are verified, there are around 50++ user per day how can they detect??

chinglaimei 10-02-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 18071)
I think this sugarbook app is good for me...it lets me experience different dating experience...I met my sugar baby on sugarbook and she makes me feel young again...

Bufffff, pls if feel gross... vomit now:s8::super::super::super:

kingwan 10-02-2020 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 18073)
hey bro, have u checked out this sugar baby from Sugarbook? https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/247766
she is very sexy and good in sex relationship...

Wow nice girl, is time to add her, because i have break up with my GF, well this girl also from sugarbook, and he accompany along with me along 5 years, i believe this apps could bring me miracle

kingwan 10-02-2020 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 18076)
How they ratify this people are verified, there are around 50++ user per day how can they detect??

Actually i think how they identify this is true user, they must be detect their daily posting are frequent or not or detect this user are computer or not, if found like this is fake account they must be throw and delete this user

giftofgab 11-02-2020 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingwan (Post 18078)
Wow nice girl, is time to add her, because i have break up with my GF, well this girl also from sugarbook, and he accompany along with me along 5 years, i believe this apps could bring me miracle

Is it a ladyboy? You said girl but called him he.

sugarbook might be a bit too crazy for most of us.

Enjoy your ladyboy tho.

giftofgab 11-02-2020 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 18073)
hey bro, have u checked out this sugar baby from Sugarbook? https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/247766
she is very sexy and good in sex relationship...

I think this man is selling something...

Kevin Ngo 11-02-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 18076)
How they ratify this people are verified, there are around 50++ user per day how can they detect??

Sugarbook app members have to submit their passport, identification card, utility bills as well as credit card details to be screened and verified. Once verified, a blue check will be sent by Sugarbook to the users.

Kevin Ngo 11-02-2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingwan (Post 18078)
Wow nice girl, is time to add her, because i have break up with my GF, well this girl also from sugarbook, and he accompany along with me along 5 years, i believe this apps could bring me miracle

Cheer up, brother! I believe u will find another sugarbaby that suits you better, offer u better companionship and better sugar relationship in sugarbook app...

Mr. Jacker 12-02-2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 18059)
Why this is good for you?? are the person who are really find the true love??

I like the nature of sugar dating, the sugar babies I met are very courteous and accommodating... although this is temporary sugar relationship, but I treat them seriously...

Mr. Jacker 12-02-2020 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giftofgab (Post 18083)
I think this man is selling something...

Erm...I think he just shared his great sugar dating with others...and based on my experience, this sugar dating is really casual, no strings attached one...

Mr. Jacker 12-02-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 18060)
But do you know that, u may provide the false info, i believe that, those dating apps are appear with fake account and fake story and just need to make someone attention, to cheat someone who really find the true love from the apps...

This issue will not appeared on this sugarbook app...the fake account or the account for user that carried out suspicious activity will be suspended...

lyrad0821 07-03-2020 02:02 AM

<a href="https://whistler-grand.sg//">I</a> feel you bro! Hang in there buddy!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.