www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Teleport (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   TM doing 5g stand alone? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10389)

Deirdre Khaw 18-01-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasin (Post 17769)
can also choose non stand alone to compare good or not, but for me i will just choose for stand alone one

for me, i will also choose standalone network coz i will able to enjoy high speed and stable network with the use of 5G in the future...

chinglaimei 19-01-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17771)
for me, i will also choose standalone network coz i will able to enjoy high speed and stable network with the use of 5G in the future...

But what is the line u prefer??

chinglaimei 19-01-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruiss (Post 17770)
line 4g celcom and maxis also suck like hell, how come they can doing good at 5g, nonsense

Chill bro, Maxis and Celcom is suck but they still have the value, but right now how well is TM going to stand alone for 5G??

chinglaimei 19-01-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 17766)
I think that, just like home fiber even for maxis and Unifi they are rely on TM, that mean Maxis or Unifi, does not have own infra, so thats why TM appear

Really, because i am not install any home fiber, so those Telco just now u mention about should be rely on TM??

Jason CK 20-01-2020 11:43 AM

they said they are open and ready to work together with other operators.
so what the other telco trying to do? .i think they should work tghther since TM is a backbone. if TM working on stand alone y not the other telco focus in expanding their coverage to the rural area.

Jason CK 20-01-2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 17774)
Really, because i am not install any home fiber, so those Telco just now u mention about should be rely on TM??

they rely because they don't have the fibre. so maybe they want to build their own fibre like them? If yes, I don't see any of their so called plan.

huasin 20-01-2020 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17771)

sure lar ppl will find the best one for the usage, let us see which telco will be the best in 5g later on

fruiss 20-01-2020 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 17773)
Chill bro, Maxis and Celcom is suck but they still have the value, but right now how well is TM going to stand alone for 5G??

i know.. tm ald successfully done 11 kes in using 5g at langkawi...other non stand alone provider just dun do any result yet

buhansy 20-01-2020 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruiss (Post 17806)
i know.. tm ald successfully done 11 kes in using 5g at langkawi...other non stand alone provider just dun do any result yet

now so excited and want to use 5g...download things and upload things will become more more more faster