Man simply likes young girls - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Man simply likes young girls

Old 18-02-2020, 11:26 AM   #16
Mat Kelvin

I really like the nature of sugar dating...the sugar babies that I have met are accommodating and courteous...It is unlike the other dating sites or apps make me feel like a dirty old man for trying...
What are the "other" dating app?
Mat Kelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 02:10 PM   #17
Angel Lee

Even though Iím married, I have grown bored of my current marriage and I want to enjoy life, since Iím becoming older and soon I wonít be able to do many things. So I decided to try looking for young girl with the aim of finding a sugar baby that keeps me company during my trips to Australia, or meets me once in a while during the weekend. Where can i find these young girls?
mind set of guy will feel young girl freshness and lasting to look at . Morever , young lady will be more pretty than married woman .
Angel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 02:35 PM   #18
Stella112

Even though Iím married, I have grown bored of my current marriage and I want to enjoy life, since Iím becoming older and soon I wonít be able to do many things. So I decided to try looking for young girl with the aim of finding a sugar baby that keeps me company during my trips to Australia, or meets me once in a while during the weekend. Where can i find these young girls?
i agreed as young girls appearance good and "young" . majority of man also like young girls seems like take of baby ...hahah
Stella112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 02:50 PM   #19
adamlo

There are alot of apps for dating ,but need alert which is which ,,some may use fake name to register . hence need study .
adamlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 03:23 PM   #20
steveee

sugar book, tantan , soul, tinder- apps for dating and get know new friends ,may try for fun .
steveee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 04:34 PM   #21
llalela123

Is it good to have sugar baby , does it short terms or long terms ?
llalela123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 04:41 PM   #22
Paul Lee

mature guy easier to have a sugar baby, from dating apps can get to know young girls , may be more easier . but there might have fake name upon register .
Paul Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 05:12 PM   #23
The Thinker

Is it safe for us to give the details of our identity card?
yup, it is safe...the moderator of sugarbook app just use it to verify and screen our identity...they will not misuse our identity card details for other purpose...
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2020, 05:17 PM   #24
The Thinker

How much u pay her?
I try my best to fulfill her needs and wants...The financial support and companionship are agreed upon before us embark on our sugar relationship... u can watch this video abt sugar ralationship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xx7-n6hiTQ

Last edited by The Thinker; 19-02-2020 at 09:49 PM..
Old 18-02-2020, 05:20 PM   #25
The Thinker

What are the "other" dating app?
i used tinder and tantan dating app previously...the users on that dating apps are not honest, the relationship is not transparent, make most of the users feel sad about it...
Old 19-02-2020, 06:18 AM   #26
love boy

this issue will not appeared on sugarbook app, because this app boasts of a feature named ĎVerify Your Profileí. The identity of users will be verified by the app moderator 1st.
wow, really?? because some dating apps no need to verified, so thats why a lot of account, but this apps really exist??
love boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 06:29 AM   #27
love boy

i used tinder and tantan dating app previously...the users on that dating apps are not honest, the relationship is not transparent, make most of the users feel sad about it...
Ya, me too, i always keep cheating by the dating apps just like tinder, she just meet me at restaurant and we have a wonderful dinner, but suddenly she go for the toilet then she never came back, then i have wait for her about an hour and i need to pay around 500++ for the dinner
Old 19-02-2020, 06:29 AM   #28
love boy

mature guy easier to have a sugar baby, from dating apps can get to know young girls , may be more easier . but there might have fake name upon register .
sugarbook right?? i have try on it first
Old 19-02-2020, 06:35 AM   #29
Unknowns

Ya, me too, i always keep cheating by the dating apps just like tinder, she just meet me at restaurant and we have a wonderful dinner, but suddenly she go for the toilet then she never came back, then i have wait for her about an hour and i need to pay around 500++ for the dinner
Really or not, i am one of the user of the apps u mention just now, i find my true love for the apps, and we have stay longer and more than 5 years u know
Unknowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 06:36 AM   #30
Unknowns

yup, it is safe...the moderator of sugarbook app just use it to verify and screen our identity...they will not misuse our identity card details for other purpose...
wow, right now all the apps look like the same...
Unknowns is offline   Reply With Quote