DVD & blu ray disc irrelevant? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

DVD & blu ray disc irrelevant?

Old 20-12-2019, 10:49 AM   #1
AsiaMan

DVD & blu ray disc irrelevant?

These days DVD and blu ray disc are becoming irrelevant due to the streaming services? Is it true? Anyone can clarify this?
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 05:18 PM   #2
Xynthia

These days DVD and blu ray disc are becoming irrelevant due to the streaming services? Is it true? Anyone can clarify this?
yes, DVD and blu ray disc are becoming irrelevant, since there are some pretty great streaming services for people who value convenience.
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 09:03 PM   #3
filaaa

yes, DVD and blu ray disc are becoming irrelevant, since there are some pretty great streaming services for people who value convenience.

Yes , espcially now NetFlix kan ada..n somemore now days guna using netflix connect to TV as well watching movie !n even Netflix’s standard subscription the service’s most popular plan allows for HD viewing and streaming on up to two devices simultaneously. The standard plan is great for smaller households like what i am using in my house..
filaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2019, 08:00 AM   #4
The Thinker

Yes, nowadays network is growing especially 4G, everyone can enjoy best streaming experience through YouTube TV...
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 07:02 AM   #5
tanlaihing

Yes, nowadays network is growing especially 4G, everyone can enjoy best streaming experience through YouTube TV...
Right now 4G everyone rely on it, then no one test on 5G...
tanlaihing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 07:03 AM   #6
tanlaihing

Right now people are enjoying from internet movie, some of them purchase TV BOX at home just watch their drama
tanlaihing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 08:51 AM   #7
Deirdre Khaw

who said no one test on 5G? As far as i know, TM already carried out pre-test on 5G, and they want to do 5G stand alone...
Deirdre Khaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 08:49 PM   #8
Monster2

who said no one trying , actually currently TM are on process of testing trial of 5G network and even our government has give every telco in Malaysia the 5G connection and now all telco are implement the 5G in trial progress as well..
Monster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2019, 08:03 AM   #9
Mr. Jacker

who said no one trying , actually currently TM are on process of testing trial of 5G network and even our government has give every telco in Malaysia the 5G connection and now all telco are implement the 5G in trial progress as well..
TM has the infra to do the network 5G...In order to complete 5G work in more faster, efficient and cost-effective, other Telco should cooperate with them...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2019, 09:43 PM   #10
cutifila@gmail.com

TM has the infra to do the network 5G...In order to complete 5G work in more faster, efficient and cost-effective, other Telco should cooperate with them...
yes bro , agreed !
5G is a new kind of network: a platform for innovations that will not only enhances today’s mobile broadband services, but will also expand mobile networks to support a vast diversity of devices and services and connect new industries with improved performance, efficiency, and cost as well...
cutifila@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2019, 10:28 PM   #11
Roy234

and even the 5G stands for the fifth generation of mobile communication standards, superseding 4G technologies.
Its can offering us more good impact as well such as 10x higher speeds than what 4G can provide today, and up to gigabit speeds for applications such as ,fixed wireless access ,Fibre-like speed over mobile/ wireless connections
etc etc
Roy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2019, 07:52 AM   #12
Mr. Jacker

and even the 5G stands for the fifth generation of mobile communication standards, superseding 4G technologies.
Its can offering us more good impact as well such as 10x higher speeds than what 4G can provide today, and up to gigabit speeds for applications such as ,fixed wireless access ,Fibre-like speed over mobile/ wireless connections
etc etc
This 5G network also can support a wider range of 5G use cases and offer ultra-low latency...all of us will gain benefit from it...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2019, 05:59 PM   #13
xiaomaomi

yes bro , agreed !
5G is a new kind of network: a platform for innovations that will not only enhances today’s mobile broadband services, but will also expand mobile networks to support a vast diversity of devices and services and connect new industries with improved performance, efficiency, and cost as well...
Agreed too! Tm wants to do the stand alone one, https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425 but other telco didn't do it? I wonder why.. I thought the stand alone one can gives faster n better 5g instead..
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2019, 08:57 PM   #14
Kevin Ngo

Agreed too! Tm wants to do the stand alone one, https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425 but other telco didn't do it? I wonder why.. I thought the stand alone one can gives faster n better 5g instead..
yeah, this stand alone network delivers an efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure to consumers...
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 11:25 AM   #15
chinglaimei

Because the benefit why TM stand alone because if to many telco work together they much slow down the progress, so TM should be stand alone... just like TM have own modem and other Telco have rely on their modem in order have the internet
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote