How to pick the right Engine oil for car? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

How to pick the right Engine oil for car?

Old 17-12-2018, 12:56 PM   #1
zandra

How to pick the right Engine oil for car?

Hi guys, just need your help.

What engine oil you use and how often you change it will dictate if the vehicle will be running perfectly in the future or if it’s a good candidate for the nearest junk yard?

There are many choices when it comes to picking the appropriate oil for my car's engine. Maybe by sharing your guide breaks down my choices to help me in the quest to change my engine oil
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 09:27 PM   #2
agnesmo

I do not any fixed engine oil to suggest, but i will more focus on the quality because a good engine oil will provide a lot of function like, prevents friction between moving parts,
cleans sludge from moving parts,improves sealing, cools the engine...

But the fake engine oil will give you many damage on the engine, normally it sell at a very cheap price. You pay less on the engine oil, then you will pay more on the maintenance fee.
agnesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 09:30 PM   #3
Davidarchuleta

What engine oil you use and how often you change it will dictate if the vehicle will be running perfectly in the future or if it’s a good candidate for the nearest junk yard?

There are many choices when it comes to picking the appropriate oil for my car's engine. Maybe by sharing your guide breaks down my choices to help me in the quest to change my engine oil
If you want a suggestion, i will advice to use helix ultra, it can reduce engine heat, wear protection and boot the acceleration of engine performance. It is the most useful engine oil i have been use.
Davidarchuleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 02:49 PM   #4
batkoo88

basically for the first year of your brand new car all you got to do is try and error to find the engine oil that suits your car and your driving style
batkoo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 02:50 PM   #5
batkoo88

If you want a suggestion, i will advice to use helix ultra, it can reduce engine heat, wear protection and boot the acceleration of engine performance. It is the most useful engine oil i have been use.
isnt all engine oil is useful and fulfill its purpose??
batkoo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 02:56 PM   #6
beautybeatstech

basically for the first year of your brand new car all you got to do is try and error to find the engine oil that suits your car and your driving style
Really bro? Thats your advice??? By the first year ends your so called brand new car going to have alot of engine damage already if you did "try and error"
beautybeatstech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 02:59 PM   #7
zoomou

Really bro? Thats your advice??? By the first year ends your so called brand new car going to have alot of engine damage already if you did "try and error"
Rite! U wouldnt wanna hav any error on ur engine systems. LOL
zoomou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #8
tinker

not really. do you think fake engine oil fulfill its purpose as engine lubricants? more likely will harm your car rather than being useful.
tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 09:09 PM   #9
Syukur

bro, if the engine oil is good quality, they can fulfill any function they want. If the engine oil is low quality, how they going to fulfill user needs? So, advise the buyer look carefully when but a engine oil
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 09:12 PM   #10
Syukur

not really. do you think fake engine oil fulfill its purpose as engine lubricants? more likely will harm your car rather than being useful.
agree, use a fake engine oil is very dangerous, it harm your engine in several way, especially the moving part. Once broken, it hard to be repair.
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 09:38 PM   #11
kelvin12

agree, use a fake engine oil is very dangerous, it harm your engine in several way, especially the moving part. Once broken, it hard to be repair.
Ya, fake engine oil product is very dangerous with the engine may cause car accident like car burn therefore need be very careful. More to the famous brand like shell helix ultra and mobile will be more safety.
kelvin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 09:40 PM   #12
kelvin12

If for save the money then choose some cheap engine oil is a bad choice with when it harm you engine you are going to pay more for repair. Should early know about the important of engine oil to make the right choice when choosing engine oil.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:42 PM   #13
kelvin12

Ya, shell ultra helix engine oil which is good for our engine and have the good quality which the formula is using their own new formula and also consider about many local issue that suitable for us to use.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #14
agnesmo

If for save the money then choose some cheap engine oil is a bad choice with when it harm you engine you are going to pay more for repair. Should early know about the important of engine oil to make the right choice when choosing engine oil.
Some people are not aware the dangerous of fake engine oil, they just think low price must low quality, but they tend to use it as they think that function still the same, who know the fake engine oil will break the engine.
agnesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #15
Davidarchuleta

Ya, shell ultra helix engine oil which is good for our engine and have the good quality which the formula is using their own new formula and also consider about many local issue that suitable for us to use.
I like to buy it at petrol station , as they offer buy 3 free 1 program, now i am pending to get my free engine oil at the petrol station.
Davidarchuleta is offline   Reply With Quote