Whatsapp vs SMS - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Whatsapp vs SMS

Old 20-09-2019, 10:44 AM   #16
vicobing

Hi.. I choose whatsapp as nowadays, i love to share links to my classmates.. We are final year interior design student, doing our fyp now, and youtube give such inspiration for us.. You know the tm merdeka ad? About woodcarving? That is beyond our thinking, not expecting tm to use that as their main character in the video.. Which is good video for me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGu-D4XJY1U
Totally a different taste from the regular ads that we see nowadays, internet is one thing that able to link the older generations with the new ones, good job by TM in bringing that up.
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 10:46 AM   #17
vicobing

For me, I really like sms more because I've used them before. Nowadays,they will chit chat using internet access and no need to use credit for send sms to friend.
Yup, just sign up with our local internet provider TM and you can enjoy unlimited quota for all different uses and with an affordable fees, last time SMS you might even need more than 10 sen per SMS lol.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:29 PM   #18
meenie

I think Whatsapp is better now because you can attach pictures and files directly without any charges which most employers are using it to handle their everyday working stuff, much more convenient compared to SMS.
For sms they will charge differently if we send picture. For WhatsApp as long as u have internet access you can send and chit chat as much as you want and really convenient for me
meenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 09:31 PM   #19
meenie

Totally a different taste from the regular ads that we see nowadays, internet is one thing that able to link the older generations with the new ones, good job by TM in bringing that up.
TM will always do their best to us and make it happen when they start to expanding their coverage into the rural area so that people who live there can use internet also
Old 20-09-2019, 11:09 PM   #20
fruiss

Maybe but some people tend to off their data on night so that they can rest well, but if something emergency happen how?
if something very emergency just call only, lol...dun say u hv money to top up the mobile data, but dun hv money to call
fruiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 11:12 PM   #21
fruiss

Yeah, because rarely the person will go to art if they don't interested on those thing but at least they should know that art is still alive
if ask the person who dun like the art to draw, sure he or she will very suffering...
lol, sure the art is always there
fruiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 11:22 PM   #22
felixx

TM will always do their best to us and make it happen when they start to expanding their coverage into the rural area so that people who live there can use internet also
my friends' kampung place until now still dun hv the coverage of tm, ermmm dunno their progress will be this slow
felixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 11:24 PM   #23
felixx

For sms they will charge differently if we send picture. For WhatsApp as long as u have internet access you can send and chit chat as much as you want and really convenient for me
sms if send pic will hv extra charge?? i ald got 10 years not use sms ald, all forget
felixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 02:25 PM   #24
meenie

sms if send pic will hv extra charge?? i ald got 10 years not use sms ald, all forget
Yes, because I do that sometime when my data finish already
Old 21-09-2019, 02:31 PM   #25
meenie

my friends' kampung place until now still dun hv the coverage of tm, ermmm dunno their progress will be this slow
It not that they're not making any movement at all, but you know right that Malaysia not just a small country, have a lot also of rural area so they will do that phase by phase, it's not like u asking today then tomorrow already there,it will take time surely
Old 22-09-2019, 01:24 PM   #26
vicobing

Last time they are charging so much for pictures send through SMS, almost RM5 per message and the image quality is also quite bad, now we just need to sign up for data plan and we can send how many images we want through Whatsapp, thats the power of internet.