Best site for job search? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Best site for job search?

Old 28-08-2019, 02:33 PM   #1
vicobing

Best site for job search?

whats the best site to use for job seeking? for me the most reply is from indeed.com.my
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 05:21 PM   #2
zaman90

i got most reply from maukerja, i think its quite popular. but i wil fail at interview muahaha
zaman90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 08:43 PM   #3
milooaiss

whats the best site to use for job seeking? for me the most reply is from indeed.com.my
There are lots of job seeking website right now, from the more popular ones like Jobstreet to others like Jora, I was able to get a job within a month just by browsing and applying for any jobs that I can find from there haha.
milooaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 09:50 PM   #4
zandra

Some i found a job on jobstreet,com. It also help me to find a new job that match to my qualification
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 09:51 PM   #5
zandra

i got most reply from maukerja, i think its quite popular. but i wil fail at interview muahaha
Maukerja also got a lot chances to apply the job, but then when its going to interview, all rejected just like that
Old 29-08-2019, 12:00 AM   #6
milooaiss

Maukerja also got a lot chances to apply the job, but then when its going to interview, all rejected just like that
Well sometimes it depends on luck also, so the better way is to apply whatever job that suit your qualification and dont be too choosy.
Old 29-08-2019, 05:04 PM   #7
zandra

Well sometimes it depends on luck also, so the better way is to apply whatever job that suit your qualification and dont be too choosy.
Not too choosy either, but if dont find thw job suitable for u on maukerja, there is other website that will offer u a better job
Old 29-08-2019, 05:06 PM   #8
zandra

There are lots of job seeking website right now, from the more popular ones like Jobstreet to others like Jora, I was able to get a job within a month just by browsing and applying for any jobs that I can find from there haha.
Nowadays its so simple to find job, all just by clicking your finger, its either u want Or not only
Old 29-08-2019, 05:43 PM   #9
zaman90

at least got call la. maybe im just not good like another candidate .
zaman90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2019, 05:49 PM   #10
camillacab

Not too choosy either, but if dont find thw job suitable for u on maukerja, there is other website that will offer u a better job
This is not called choosy, it's our own benefit...usually I will choose 2 jobs first and compare what jobs is more good for me
camillacab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2019, 05:51 PM   #11
kawanpelangi

i wonder how tedious to find job before internet exist eh?
kawanpelangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2019, 06:05 PM   #12
vicobing

i wonder how tedious to find job before internet exist eh?
It is tho, you have to go to ask at all places and call them.
Have you seen the tm video? the girls is using the internet to reach out to more ppl. same as jobseeker la, use internet access to reach to more company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGu-D4XJY1U
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 09:08 AM   #13
milooaiss

at least got call la. maybe im just not good like another candidate .
Dont give up just like that, keep trying and you will surely get a job, be confident with yourself as other people might not get it on their first try also.
Old 30-08-2019, 09:12 AM   #14
milooaiss

This is not called choosy, it's our own benefit...usually I will choose 2 jobs first and compare what jobs is more good for me
Of course you can compare which company offers the best benefits but you need know they not necessarily would want you also... so it is best to keep your option open by having access to multiple job seeking sites instead of just one...
Old 30-08-2019, 04:06 PM   #15
camillacab

Of course you can compare which company offers the best benefits but you need know they not necessarily would want you also... so it is best to keep your option open by having access to multiple job seeking sites instead of just one...
Yaya, seeking at more site or app can hv more opportunities to get hire...gt new app or site of job seeking launch out?
camillacab is offline   Reply With Quote