Best site for job search? - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Best site for job search?

Old 30-08-2019, 05:15 PM   #16
zandra

i wonder how tedious to find job before internet exist eh?
Before we get the tecnology nowadays, before i just find a job through newspaper and call the company one by one. Luckily for the teenager nowadays , they just use app or browser to find a job. We should thanks to tm fpr existing this kind of oppurtunity for we to use it
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 05:21 PM   #17
zandra

Of course you can compare which company offers the best benefits but you need know they not necessarily would want you also... so it is best to keep your option open by having access to multiple job seeking sites instead of just one...
That right, no need to just stick at one site only, find as many as u want the job because seeking a new job today is more easy rathen than old day
Old 31-08-2019, 03:50 PM   #18
camillacab

That right, no need to just stick at one site only, find as many as u want the job because seeking a new job today is more easy rathen than old day
Old day time ppl just seeking the job at newspaper or introduce by friends or cousin, now ald very convenient
camillacab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2019, 10:13 PM   #19
zandra

Old day time ppl just seeking the job at newspaper or introduce by friends or cousin, now ald very convenient
Its very hard back then, because we must call them one by one just to asking the job available or not
Old 31-08-2019, 10:14 PM   #20
zandra

Yaya, seeking at more site or app can hv more opportunities to get hire...gt new app or site of job seeking launch out?
Juat find any keyword at google and nah.. U will get a ton of job offered from employer
Old 01-09-2019, 02:50 PM   #21
camillacab

Its very hard back then, because we must call them one by one just to asking the job available or not
Call or message lor...I'm blessed I'm born in this decade, very easy to get all information
camillacab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 09:38 PM   #22
zandra

Call or message lor...I'm blessed I'm born in this decade, very easy to get all information
Not only jst call or text the officer, but we might need to walk in one by one of the shoplot to find the job
Old 01-09-2019, 09:40 PM   #23
zandra

Dont give up just like that, keep trying and you will surely get a job, be confident with yourself as other people might not get it on their first try also.
Dont apply only to one job, u can also try as many job that u want, might be among all of them, one will be yours permanent job there.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:49 PM   #24
milooaiss

Before we get the tecnology nowadays, before i just find a job through newspaper and call the company one by one. Luckily for the teenager nowadays , they just use app or browser to find a job. We should thanks to tm fpr existing this kind of oppurtunity for we to use it
Yeah that is so true, and also with the internet provided by TM we can know the location of the company we are applying for much easier, no need to be afraid of getting lost or even late for our interview due to that.
milooaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:50 PM   #25
milooaiss

Now we can just email them with our resume and related documents and just wait for their reply or call, calling them one by one is not really good to be honest as they might be busy at times and unable to entertain us.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:51 PM   #26
milooaiss

Well I guess we are blessed to be born in a country with an excellent internet provider like TM, capable of providing everyone with the privilege of internet access.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:57 PM   #27
milooaiss

Not only jst call or text the officer, but we might need to walk in one by one of the shoplot to find the job
Hahaha, imagine if we have to walk in every company in KL just to find a vacancy really a different level compared with how we are seeking for jobs right now