smart appliances - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

smart appliances

Old 06-12-2019, 03:48 PM   #1
Legentram

smart appliances

its really nice to know that people been invented such new invention of home appliances such as the aircond from daikin n Panasonic i guess.. that can be controlled by our own mobile phones.. do other appliances have been 'smart' like the aircond?
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 09:50 PM   #2
Deirdre Khaw

its really nice to know that people been invented such new invention of home appliances such as the aircond from daikin n Panasonic i guess.. that can be controlled by our own mobile phones.. do other appliances have been 'smart' like the aircond?

yes...there are also other smart home appliances like smart washer, smart refrigerator, smart vacuum and so on...all of these are controlled by using app installed in the smartphone...
Deirdre Khaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:55 PM   #3
sandylim

yes...there are also other smart home appliances like smart washer, smart refrigerator, smart vacuum and so on...all of these are controlled by using app installed in the smartphone...
Those home appliances are connect with internet, if one days electric is totally lost, then all those home appliances can't be used right??
sandylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:56 PM   #4
sandylim

Panasonic is only apply on air conditioner with long distance control??
sandylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:21 PM   #5
Xynthia

Those home appliances are connect with internet, if one days electric is totally lost, then all those home appliances can't be used right??
yes, you're right...the internet plays an important role for those smart home appliances function properly...i believe they can function very well with the use of internet 5G TM...
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:52 PM   #6
Mr. Jacker

yes, you're right...the internet plays an important role for those smart home appliances function properly...i believe they can function very well with the use of internet 5G TM...
is internet 5G TM been installed in Malaysia? How long it took for the installation of network infrastructure?
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2019, 05:40 PM   #7
mikkesho

I want that freakingggg smart refrigerator, I always thought I've already close the door but I don't.. Then all in the freezer melted With this, I can get notification on the phone if the refrigerator is not closed rightly..
mikkesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2019, 05:42 PM   #8
mikkesho

is internet 5G TM been installed in Malaysia? How long it took for the installation of network infrastructure?
Already got the 5g in subang already. they already have their own infra, so no wonder they work it on so fast compare to other telco.. They also aim to be the first 5g stand alone in Malaysia.. And I guess they can make it happen with their capability
Old 13-12-2019, 06:25 PM   #9
The Thinker

Already got the 5g in subang already. they already have their own infra, so no wonder they work it on so fast compare to other telco.. They also aim to be the first 5g stand alone in Malaysia.. And I guess they can make it happen with their capability
That's great! Yeah, TM can make it bcoz they have the technology and technical support for the installation of fibre 5G.
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 01:25 PM   #10
chinglaimei

That's great! Yeah, TM can make it bcoz they have the technology and technical support for the installation of fibre 5G.
Yes, currently there are in initial step so, still a lot of matter or stuff need to be done, so they might need us to make suggestion for them
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 01:26 PM   #11
chinglaimei

I want that freakingggg smart refrigerator, I always thought I've already close the door but I don't.. Then all in the freezer melted With this, I can get notification on the phone if the refrigerator is not closed rightly..
Right now those refrigerator have their own system to control over the temperature...
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 01:28 PM   #12
tanlaihing

But this 5G still need how long time to launch??
tanlaihing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 05:30 PM   #13
Kevin Ngo

But this 5G still need how long time to launch??
I saw the article in newspaper outlined that 5G is expected to be launched in 2021. TM take advantage of it bcoz it is the first company to launch 5G network.
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 10:37 AM   #14
mikkesho

Yup, that's why they already develop the 5g first in subang.. If I'm not mistaken, Langkawi also one of the 1st place that they will develop the 5g.. They already have the infra, so no wonder they can make it by short period of time
Old 18-12-2019, 10:39 AM   #15
mikkesho

Yes, currently there are in initial step so, still a lot of matter or stuff need to be done, so they might need us to make suggestion for them
I guess it is a LOT of matter for other telco as nowadays they only ride on tm infra, not having their own infra themselves.. Therefore I guess there will be a mess with them doing the 5g thing now