Buying A Kia Sportage - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Buying A Kia Sportage

Old 20-06-2019, 03:29 PM   #16
Cindy777

Why say like that, i use local product also can feel some petrol can perform differently, then my vehicle engine become better after refill the nice petrol.
What nice petrol you refill? May be i can try the petrol you mention and get a different experience. But you mention the petrol help the engine become better is a bit suspicious.
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2019, 03:35 PM   #17
MR_Ken

What nice petrol you refill? May be i can try the petrol you mention and get a different experience. But you mention the petrol help the engine become better is a bit suspicious.
No need to be so suspicious, the prodrive petrol is very smoother, so after refill that petrol, vehicle engine can perform more efficient, this is why i like to refill prodrive.
MR_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2019, 08:39 AM   #18
Highpitch

All petrol company also say like that lah, always promote their own petrol is the best. But i refill the petrol feel everything like normal.
Recently i was using the new petrol, but havent get the result yet... Hopefuly this petrol will give me what im expecting.
Highpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2019, 08:52 AM   #19
MR_Ken

Recently i was using the new petrol, but havent get the result yet... Hopefuly this petrol will give me what im expecting.
If you start using that petrol in short period, that is normal. You try using more longer until 1-2 month, may be your vehicle engine will perform differently.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:00 AM   #20
Cindy777

No need to be so suspicious, the prodrive petrol is very smoother, so after refill that petrol, vehicle engine can perform more efficient, this is why i like to refill prodrive.
Is this new petrol very nice to use? Although i heard many good comment on it, but im still not understand how they process the petrol to let people go with longer mileage.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:06 PM   #21
Syukur

some petrol mention that they got function which can increase vehicle performance, is it applicable for the high end vehicle... not all vehicle can get the same result even pump the same petrol.
Of course not all vehicle can get the same result when pump the same fuel..coz car's engine is not same..
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2019, 08:34 PM   #22
buhansy

But I think ron97 is enug for SUV..
Ron 99 for other pro car like bmw, audi,etc
If you want to pump ron 99 for SUV also not a problem... as ur car hv good performance
buhansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2019, 08:51 PM   #23
buhansy

All petrol company also say like that lah, always promote their own petrol is the best. But i refill the petrol feel everything like normal.
Mayb you like to mix the petrol so it's hard to see the result of new petrol you pump..
Try to focus on one brand of fuel..
Old 21-06-2019, 08:57 PM   #24
Syukur

If you want to pump ron 99 for SUV also not a problem... as ur car hv good performance
If i hv SUV, ron 99 is not under my consideration too, hehe...ron97 is enug
Old 21-06-2019, 08:59 PM   #25
Syukur

Mayb you like to mix the petrol so it's hard to see the result of new petrol you pump..
Yuppp, usually my friend who like to mix the brand of fuel also say all fuel is same
Old 21-06-2019, 09:06 PM   #26
buhansy

Yuppp, usually my friend who like to mix the brand of fuel also say all fuel is same
Maybe they hv a concept that all brand of fuel just hv same chemical and formula..
Old 22-06-2019, 09:40 AM   #27
Cindy777

I also believe that using 1 brand can help me to see the result, but how long i should keep using the new petrol? I will be more happy if i can see the prompt result.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:53 AM   #28
MR_Ken

Is this new petrol very nice to use? Although i heard many good comment on it, but im still not understand how they process the petrol to let people go with longer mileage.
they have improve the atomisation process of the petrol, which able to help the vehicle engine perform more efficient, then the vehicle can drive smoother than before, and go for longer mileage.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:59 AM   #29
Highpitch

I also believe that using 1 brand can help me to see the result, but how long i should keep using the new petrol? I will be more happy if i can see the prompt result.
Normally need 1 or 2 month only able to see new petrol function, be patient for a great outcome.
Highpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2019, 11:39 PM   #30
buhansy

I can't give you the actual duration of tat...some cars take a month to see the result while some cars need longer