Need moneyyy! Help me! - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Need moneyyy! Help me!

Old 31-07-2019, 07:07 PM   #1
zandra

Need moneyyy! Help me!

Hi guys! Need a little help... Can or not if i want to loan money from bank for my dad's operations?? Need 20k for it for dad's lives.... I already stress dunno what to do.... Want borrow from moneylander but dunno how 🙏🏼🙏🏼😭😭
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 09:34 PM   #2
Nancy22

Hi guys! Need a little help... Can or not if i want to loan money from bank for my dad's operations?? Need 20k for it for dad's lives.... I already stress dunno what to do.... Want borrow from moneylander but dunno how 🙏🏼🙏🏼😭😭
Sorry to heard that. 😔
Maybe u should spread the news and asking people in social media
To helping u out like others do. Just drop off ur bank account and tell them the whole stories. Btw, ur dad need an operation for what?
Nancy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 09:54 PM   #3
zaman90

you can spread at social media. they are so many moneylander just google and you can find it
zaman90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 09:57 PM   #4
zaman90

Sorry to heard that. 😔
To helping u out like others do. Just drop off ur bank account and tell them the whole stories. Btw, ur dad need an operation for what?
exactly what i thought. people nowadays just spread over the social media. easy
zaman90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 10:09 PM   #5
camillacab

you can spread at social media. they are so many moneylander just google and you can find it
no dont trust moneylander. if you want to live happily just dont
camillacab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 10:12 PM   #6
camillacab

i think you can go for loan bank. just go and ask them
Old 31-07-2019, 11:43 PM   #7
vicobing

Sorry to heard that. 😔
but depends on the owner itself..... if she are not shy to ask with that way then proceed.... but i were her, i will not do that becoz automatically i make people in socmed feels like i am a cheater just wanted the money....

try another way to get the money.... do u think about to do a loan? but not from a bank or loan shark.... but u MUST government worker.....
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 11:49 PM   #8
vicobing

no dont trust moneylander. if you want to live happily just dont
indeed!! dont ever trust them! if u want ur house got a new paint before any festival eve, then go ahead.... hahahaaha
i think, they need to know about yayasan ihsan rakyat that give a loan to those who are working in government sector.... its worth it thou.... my dad borrow from them but at yayasan dewan perniagaan melayu prlis for his business....
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:03 AM   #9
meenie

but depends on the owner itself..... if she are not shy to ask with that way then proceed.... but i were her, i will not do that becoz automatically i make people in socmed feels like i am a cheater just wanted the money....

try another way to get the money.... do u think about to do a loan? but not from a bank or loan shark.... but u MUST government worker.....
Agree because might be friends who knows her will laugh and talk bad behind her and called her a beggar!
And totally agree about yayasan ihsan rakyat will help u to approve ur loan fast,,,
If u story to them ur actual problem but yeah must have one of ur family members work at government,,, unfortunately, im not working at government, if yes sure i will make a loan too 😂
meenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:05 PM   #10
danniele

bank have a lot of procedure to make and not all of it approved by them ..
i have been through to make a loan with bank but they are so strict and never approved my loan ..

3 banks already go end up i ask my big sister to borrow from Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat becos she's a government servant ..

suprisingly, just wait only for 48 hours to approved and one of my friends also loan with them to cost her daughter's operation .. why dont u try there ..
danniele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:12 PM   #11
danniele

yes its true but not all of people on social media willing to give a help .. like 30% can give a donations and the rest will not .. so, my advice just do both of platforms ..

try spread on social media and the same time try go to yayasan ihsan rakyat for loan .. if loan fast approved, then just use it that money for your dad first ..then if have any of people on social media gives a donations then just keep it as a backup to payback the loan or use as ur dad's treatment after operation .. just my 2 cents ..
danniele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 07:11 PM   #12
camillacab

yes its true but not all of people on social media willing to give a help .. like 30% can give a donations and the rest will not .. so, my advice just do both of platforms ..

try spread on social media and the same time try go to yayasan ihsan rakyat for loan .. if loan fast approved, then just use it that money for your dad first ..then if have any of people on social media gives a donations then just keep it as a backup to payback the loan or use as ur dad's treatment after operation .. just my 2 cents ..
yayasan ihsan is a scammer ~ dont go there
Old 01-08-2019, 07:12 PM   #13
camillacab

Agree because might be friends who knows her will laugh and talk bad behind her and called her a beggar!
And totally agree about yayasan ihsan rakyat will help u to approve ur loan fast,,,
If u story to them ur actual problem but yeah must have one of ur family members work at government,,, unfortunately, im not working at government, if yes sure i will make a loan too 😂
the interest is high. why is everyone prefer to go there
Old 01-08-2019, 07:13 PM   #14
camillacab

indeed!! dont ever trust them! if u want ur house got a new paint before any festival eve, then go ahead.... hahahaaha
i think, they need to know about yayasan ihsan rakyat that give a loan to those who are working in government sector.... its worth it thou.... my dad borrow from them but at yayasan dewan perniagaan melayu prlis for his business....
they are included. same as ahlong
Old 01-08-2019, 10:49 PM   #15
meenie

the interest is high. why is everyone prefer to go there
Lol,,, because YIR easy to apply and fast respon for approval,,, about interest its depends on YIR because sometimes they offers u low interest
meenie is offline   Reply With Quote