guide to buying a home - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

guide to buying a home

Old 12-12-2019, 10:15 AM   #1
zandra

guide to buying a home

So, I have decided to buy a new home. So i wanna ask which loan is good and perfect for me to settle the house renovation, furniture and also the interior design...

Last edited by zandra; 12-12-2019 at 05:26 PM..
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 05:30 PM   #2
Baby Sayang

So, I have decided to buy a new home. So i wanna ask which loan is good and perfect for me to settle the house renovation, furniture and also the interior design...
If you think your record is all good u can get loan from Bank Rakyat or islamic bank. The interest is quite low
Baby Sayang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 05:30 PM   #3
Baby Sayang

Also for easy loan you can ask licensed loan company
Old 17-12-2019, 11:25 AM   #4
seha44

How much is your budget? I did my home renovation last year around 10k to upgrade back living room + kitchen.
seha44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #5
seha44

If you think your record is all good u can get loan from Bank Rakyat or islamic bank. The interest is quite low
Yup better get islamic loans for fixed profit rate easier to manage ur finance. Bank rakyat not easy to get . Better apply for Yayasan ihsan rakyat one.
Old 17-12-2019, 11:30 AM   #6
seha44

Also for easy loan you can ask licensed loan company
Make sure find one with good interest or profit rate and make sure the company is reputable.
Old 17-12-2019, 02:53 PM   #7
Baby Sayang

How much is your budget? I did my home renovation last year around 10k to upgrade back living room + kitchen.
for the whole house i think it takes 20k or more based on the design and how much work has to be done.
Old 17-12-2019, 02:55 PM   #8
Baby Sayang

Yup better get islamic loans for fixed profit rate easier to manage ur finance. Bank rakyat not easy to get . Better apply for Yayasan ihsan rakyat one.
the interest is low of course the requirement is high. But if you want to find low comitment loan better do not use the banks as they really strict about the requirement to get loans.
Old 17-12-2019, 02:56 PM   #9
Baby Sayang

i've never heard about the company....
Old 17-12-2019, 02:57 PM   #10
Baby Sayang

Make sure find one with good interest or profit rate and make sure the company is reputable.
need to double check the loan company itself as we dont want to be deceived by "Ah Long"
Old 19-12-2019, 10:16 AM   #11
seha44

the interest is low of course the requirement is high. But if you want to find low comitment loan better do not use the banks as they really strict about the requirement to get loans.
This is true, bank is very strict as they only provide loans to whom have clear debt record. Even ppl with no debt may be unable to get loans from them.
Old 19-12-2019, 10:18 AM   #12
seha44

i've never heard about the company....
You can check their website here https://yir.com.my/ or the company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PortalRasmiYIR/
Old 19-12-2019, 10:19 AM   #13
seha44

need to double check the loan company itself as we dont want to be deceived by "Ah Long"
They are far from ahlong . Even better they are actually a syariah compliant loan.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:53 PM   #14
Baby Sayang

This is true, bank is very strict as they only provide loans to whom have clear debt record. Even ppl with no debt may be unable to get loans from them.
Yup they need prove that we have clean and consistent result of any transaction that involving monthly payment and all. They also want us to convinced them with our supporting documents so that they believe in u
Old 19-12-2019, 02:54 PM   #15
Baby Sayang

You can check their website here https://yir.com.my/ or the company facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PortalRasmiYIR/
I have checked their website and i saw that the loan is just for government staff but not for everyone