control centre for home - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

control centre for home

Old 27-12-2019, 03:48 PM   #16
xiaomaomi

TM is doing the network 5G now...They are carried out the installation progressively...They wanna to do the 5G stand alone...I think other Telco can cooperate with them in this 5G...
Yaaaa, I've just read about this recently in this article https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425 but what makes me curious is, why other telco so fussy hussle on the non stand alone whilist u can just do stand alone as it is cost efficient n faster than the non stand alone one.. Just wondering, why wont collab with tm rather than with other telco hmm
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2019, 08:36 PM   #17
Kevin Ngo

Yaaaa, I've just read about this recently in this article https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425 but what makes me curious is, why other telco so fussy hussle on the non stand alone whilist u can just do stand alone as it is cost efficient n faster than the non stand alone one.. Just wondering, why wont collab with tm rather than with other telco hmm
that's great! TM can provide network 5G to consumers at lower price coz it can do the network stand alone faster, efficient and cost-effective...
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #18
henrytan

Not only that, this upcoming 5G network will leverage on TMís extensive fibre networks including submarine cables, telecommunication towers, and Cloud computing...
Wow, is nice, sending the message within a second or faster communication with other country...
henrytan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 09:09 PM   #19
xiaoofeii

Yes , if u see other countries like Japan , China .They have alot of technology helping them in daily routine work as well.For example keeping robot at home as a maid , for even u having robot for brush their teeth as well !! ahahahaha

ahahahahah exactly !!!
In china robotics all is quite usual alrdy and now days its give so much of high tech life for them as well.
N as i know TM malaysia 5G will initially operate in conjunction with existing 4G networks before evolving to fully standalone networks in subsequent releases and coverage expansions.Hope for the best !!!
xiaoofeii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 11:18 PM   #20
filaaa

Wow, the technology looks amazing. I wonder how to control the movement of robot, using remote control, app or network?
Yes of course can , bcause when last mnth i met up with my one of good fren from china.he told me tht last month, doctors in China remotely monitored portions of three simultaneous orthopedic procedures using surgical robots and 5G. All three operations were considered successful, in a milestone for remote surgery.
filaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 07:26 AM   #21
Mr. Jacker

Wow, is nice, sending the message within a second or faster communication with other country...
The speed of TM 5G is doubled up coz it uses stand alone network, which is an efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 09:19 AM   #22
limpeh

Yes of course can , bcause when last mnth i met up with my one of good fren from china.he told me tht last month, doctors in China remotely monitored portions of three simultaneous orthopedic procedures using surgical robots and 5G. All three operations were considered successful, in a milestone for remote surgery.
Because of 5G, which country apply for 5G?? how can we get that in Malaysia, i think so far Malaysia havent implement this robot
limpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 09:19 AM   #23
limpeh

that's great! TM can provide network 5G to consumers at lower price coz it can do the network stand alone faster, efficient and cost-effective...
Wow, if cost effective , we can enjoy cheaper price right??
limpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 09:54 AM   #24
IcyBaby

I have seen a future home with a control screen which control eveything in the household, from appliances to cctv.. Do this benefits people in the future?
Of course it does, and more convenient for ppl too as we can monitor our house conditions even with just our smartphone, so dont worry even when we go travelling.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 09:55 AM   #25
IcyBaby

Right now those 5G able to control over the traffic and able to help industry produce more productivity
There are so much benefits that 5G can bring to us, that's why every telco company is rushing to be the first to be able to implement it.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote