DVD & blu ray disc irrelevant? - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

DVD & blu ray disc irrelevant?

Old 28-12-2019, 11:27 AM   #16
chinglaimei

yeah, this stand alone network delivers an efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure to consumers...
Well i think Cost effective are not applicable to 5G because if the TM stand alone the price will be reduced or increase?? this is still have argument, because once TM stand alone it is very difficult reduced the price
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 04:26 PM   #17
henrytan

yeah, this stand alone network delivers an efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure to consumers...
Cost effective 5G infrastructure to consumers, that mean we can enjoy those infrastructure like auto parking and good parking system ...
henrytan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 08:17 PM   #18
arthur81849

Yes, nowadays network is growing especially 4G, everyone can enjoy best streaming experience through YouTube TV...
Agreed too ... n now in most countries 5G is becoming an important component in digitization of the industry. With the provision of virtual network slices, mobile robots can also be deployed flexibly and efficiently in economic production to meet specific requirements.Data communication in real time based on 5G speeds will play a key role in many use cases in future.
arthur81849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 09:44 PM   #19
xiaoofeii

Well i think Cost effective are not applicable to 5G because if the TM stand alone the price will be reduced or increase?? this is still have argument, because once TM stand alone it is very difficult reduced the price

yes true , sure the price as the ability and advantage that gona give us right ..
as long as its works good and not bad like maxis or whtvr then we willing to pay actually. hope for the best so disappoint us
xiaoofeii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 11:41 PM   #20
filaaa

yes true , sure the price as the ability and advantage that gona give us right ..
as long as its works good and not bad like maxis or whtvr then we willing to pay actually. hope for the best so disappoint us
Agreed .N hoping for the best as well.
as i informd previously 5G is good to exist malaysia.beacuse the main advantages of the 5G are a greater speed in the transmissions, a lower latency and therefore greater capacity of remote execution, a greater number of connected devices and the possibility of implementing virtual networks.Its surely will give a very huge impact
filaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 07:28 AM   #21
Mr. Jacker

As far as i know, TM uses SA network because it wants to minimise duplication of 5G networks to reduce cost, so consumers can enjoy 5G at lower price...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 12:21 PM   #22
limpeh

As far as i know, TM uses SA network because it wants to minimise duplication of 5G networks to reduce cost, so consumers can enjoy 5G at lower price...
Wow, this must be good for consumer, a cheaper price, enjoy the faster speed, but how TM know all for of us satisfies on their product
limpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 12:23 PM   #23
limpeh

I heard that this 5G able to improve on communication, just like have smart technology or smart city ...
limpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 09:56 AM   #24
IcyBaby

yes, DVD and blu ray disc are becoming irrelevant, since there are some pretty great streaming services for people who value convenience.
Well it actually depends tho, some ppl would appreciate the value of collecting these discs but of course streaming online in HD quality is much easier nowadays with high speed internet.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 09:59 AM   #25
IcyBaby

who said no one trying , actually currently TM are on process of testing trial of 5G network and even our government has give every telco in Malaysia the 5G connection and now all telco are implement the 5G in trial progress as well..
Hopefully everything can be done by next year 2020, cant wait to enjoy all the benefits that 5G can bring to all the citizens of Malaysia haha.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 01:12 AM   #26
Jeffly

Not necessarily. Streaming is definitely becoming popular, but it'll probably be a while before it's phased out entirely.
https://easyhometheater.net/physical...-digital-media
Jeffly is offline   Reply With Quote