light sensors and controllers - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

light sensors and controllers

Old 05-01-2020, 08:14 AM   #16
zerosky8889

And i just curious why other Telco are not same like TM will do stand alone??
Actually stand alone like TM they have own infra, while others like Maxis Celcom, they are non stand alone
zerosky8889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 08:14 AM   #17
zerosky8889

don't worry, the line of TM 5G should be ok coz uses Time Division Complex (TDD) technology, which can twice the speed of a 4G network at 500Mbps...
Wow, this is fast speed ever...
zerosky8889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 12:01 PM   #18
cutifila@gmail.com

Actually stand alone like TM they have own infra, while others like Maxis Celcom, they are non stand alone
Yes thats why sometomes their user said sometimes the line not ok , n even for the TM 5G i heard that they recently started its 5G demonstration in Subang Jaya, Selangor together with Majlis Perbandaran Subang to test its 5G solutions for the Smart Traffic Light, Smart Safety & Security and Smart Parking..Its really look great idea and proudly that supporting TM as well.. Because other country alrdy go advance so much ...
cutifila@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 02:43 PM   #19
Mr. Jacker

But how to achieve this speed??
TTD technology can deliver larger capacity at about 500Mbps, which is 2 times more than the existing 4G technology, and help to achieve faster speed...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 04:09 PM   #20
arthur81849

I've using TM Network for couples of year...so far I didn't encountered any slow and unstable network issue while surfing internet...
Same , me too using TM just 6 mnths bt i found that the line is quite stable compared to umobile and maxis which i have used for past 5 Years!!
N even they are now implement in some areas like langkawi also right ! Quite interesting and waiting to try the TM 5G....
arthur81849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #21
xiaoofeii

The line of TM is stable and fast, it can support 5G network as well as this smart light sensors. Have your guys heard that TM is doing 5G network standalone?
yes i heard about it ,its good idea which now TM doing.
The 5G technology will complement our existing wired-based offerings, as well as digital infrastructure, as i heard its will enable us to deliver more innovative digital solutions to all our customers across various segments..
Hope they can fullfill customer expectation
xiaoofeii is offline   Reply With Quote