Petronas apps - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Petronas apps

Old 20-01-2020, 07:22 AM   #16
IcyBaby

Well since it is already linked you should be able to pay it directly using the app and all your points will be credited immediately into your account, more convenient as you would only need your mobile phone.
Hmm but I do wonder is it really safe to use mobile phone at the petrol station? Although I dont heard of anything happened before but just to be sure...
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 07:23 AM   #17
IcyBaby

It is correct, furthermore you can directly redeem your points when you feel like it through the app where unlike before you have to fill in forms and get it approved to redeem anything which is troublesome.
Well and I guess I will be able to track all my payments through the app directly, good for me to keep track of my petrol spending as currently I am keeping all my receipts just to do that.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 07:25 AM   #18
MaryJane

Hmm but I do wonder is it really safe to use mobile phone at the petrol station? Although I dont heard of anything happened before but just to be sure...
It is definitely safe if you use it inside your car, there is a safety guideline within the app itself that you can follow to ensure you are doing the right thing when refueling using the app yeah.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote