Whatsapp vs SMS - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Whatsapp vs SMS

Old 12-09-2019, 11:30 PM   #1
zandra

Whatsapp vs SMS

Hi guys. So, Whatsapp has been introduced on 2009, which 10 years ago, and SMS? Waaaaay longer than that. Therefore, long story short, do share what benefits you guys from these platform? Which one works better? Do you still use SMS nowadays? Give your opinions
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2019, 01:12 AM   #2
AsiaMan

Hi guys. So, Whatsapp has been introduced on 2009, which 10 years ago, and SMS? Waaaaay longer than that. Therefore, long story short, do share what benefits you guys from these platform? Which one works better? Do you still use SMS nowadays? Give your opinions
hey zandra.. sms do gave so much memories throughout my highschool year, as it was the only platform for contacting each other instead of calls.. but nowadays, I'm so glad that we have so many varieties of platform like whatsapp as the features is many more than sms.. even facebook also helps me in searching for my long lost friends..
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2019, 09:38 AM   #3
cyclebin10

Hi.. I choose whatsapp as nowadays, i love to share links to my classmates.. We are final year interior design student, doing our fyp now, and youtube give such inspiration for us.. You know the tm merdeka ad? About woodcarving? That is beyond our thinking, not expecting tm to use that as their main character in the video.. Which is good video for me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGu-D4XJY1U
cyclebin10 is offline   Reply With Quote