medical results in split seconds - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

medical results in split seconds

Old 01-12-2019, 10:22 PM   #16
NemesisKong

Because those urgent time what we need is the result for doctor to make the decision, this is critical time, so 5G is seems like so important to them
Well 5G is important in various sectors other than just in medical, that is why our government is keen on introducing this technology in our country.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:24 PM   #17
MaryJane

Well said! I believe the healthcare industry in Malaysia will evolve with the advent of 5G networks by TM.
If it is by TM then for sure we got no problem using that, look at our internet now, can achieve up to few hundreds mbps, cant imagine how fast 5G will be haha.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:25 PM   #18
MaryJane

I hope not only happen in hospital, because we have to make it at clinic, especially for those people really need help
I'm sure clinic will have it too, just the matter of time where they would test at hospital first, TM is very fast in expanding their coverage.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:31 PM   #19
IcyBaby

If it is by TM then for sure we got no problem using that, look at our internet now, can achieve up to few hundreds mbps, cant imagine how fast 5G will be haha.
If not mistaken 5G is like 100 times faster than 4G, so even when connecting with doctor around the world the difference in time can be neglected almost entirely.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:49 PM   #20
Legentram

Technology runs our lives these days. Do you know there's now a robot-doctor that can finish performing a surgery on its own?
yup, I've heard about this too. There is a country who has done this type of surgery but using AI gloves for long distance surgery. Really amazed me technology these days.
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:52 PM   #21
Legentram

Yes, with this rapidly evolving technology all the impossible is possible. With the advent of the 5G network has also made all kinds of technologies better especially 5G network provided by TM.
Tm has already been in this sector for more than a decade now, so their services has been well known throughout the country. So, there is a major possibility which tm will lead the implementation of 5g later on.
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote