newest smartphones - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

newest smartphones

Old 02-12-2019, 04:36 PM   #16
joyah noi

Low latency means a computer network that is optimized to process a very high volume of data messages with minimal delay. its bit different with speed.
ooo that why now they want used 5g wireless right? right now, i heard more about 5g. sometimes they are unbelievable. hahha
joyah noi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:38 PM   #17
joyah noi

Of course, I will choose smartphones with sophisticated cameras. Besides that, it's will become more meaningful to have a smartphone with a good internet signal. hehe
yes, i choose the good camera first. then, later i look at the spec of phone. but now, there are a lot of function that can be related with this 5g that i also don't know
Old 02-12-2019, 04:43 PM   #18
joyah noi

For many kinds of immersive interactive media, mobile download speed is not the only important measure of speed. For mixed or extended reality (XR), augmented reality (AR), 360-degree videos, and virtual reality (VR) the latency of a mobile network is even more important than speed because it enables the experience to feel immediate, real and responsive.
woowww. u know lot about technology eh..haha. I think, it won't take long though for 5G smartphones to take over
Old 02-12-2019, 04:48 PM   #19
john lee

woowww. u know lot about technology eh..haha. I think, it won't take long though for 5G smartphones to take over
hahaha. i just know a littel because love to read about technology. new 5G phones keep getting launched, and although they're nowhere as popular as 4G phones still, 5G users at least have a choice of new phones to whet their appetite.
john lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:51 PM   #20
john lee

ooo that why now they want used 5g wireless right? right now, i heard more about 5g. sometimes they are unbelievable. hahha
It’s been nearly a decade in the making, but 5G is finally becoming a reality.
john lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 05:46 PM   #21
din dong

Right now it seems like there are more questions about 5G than there are answers. Some people are wondering what 5G is, and if they’ll ever see it in their city, while others are more interested in 5G smartphones. And of course, there is the debate about which carrier will have the best 5G service.
din dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 05:48 PM   #22
din dong

yeah, that correct bro. While latency has improved in recent years on 4G mobile networks, the designers of 5G which is launching in 2019 for smartphone users actually aim to deliver a disruptive improvement in mobile latency.
With 5G, you’ll see exponentially faster download and upload speeds. Latency, or the time it takes devices to communicate with the wireless networks, will also drastically decrease.
din dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:09 PM   #23
Legentram

Lower latency is one of the things preventing AR and social VR, meanwhile, from reaching their full potential.
low latency also good for gaming hehehe.. really looking forward for this5g, many things can be invented, can't waitttttt
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:11 PM   #24
Legentram

Right now it seems like there are more questions about 5G than there are answers. Some people are wondering what 5G is, and if they’ll ever see it in their city, while others are more interested in 5G smartphones. And of course, there is the debate about which carrier will have the best 5G service.
every telco competing now for the best 5g provider.. but I guess tm will lead the 5g then as they already have their own infra and their service are good since dial up days..
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote