Money relationship? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Money relationship?

Old 28-01-2020, 11:12 AM   #1
zandra

Money relationship?

I come from small village in Perak. I moved to KL last 5 months and stayed with my aunty. I am currently study in UniKL. When i moved to KL, my dad passed away and I am having financial crisis as my dad who are the one giving me money. People say that i am not that pretty but polite and sweet hehe. A couple weeks ago I voluntarily downloaded the dating app and i found a men who agreed to have relationship with me so that i got better future and to be financially stable... I believe that our relationship is temporarily but i am hoping to have longer relationship with him...

Last edited by zandra; 31-01-2020 at 04:24 PM..
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:56 AM   #2
AsiaMan

I come from small village in Perak. I moved to KL last 5 months and stayed with my aunty. I am currently study in UniKL. When i moved to KL, my dad passed away and I am having financial crisis as my dad who are the one giving me money. People say that i am not that pretty but polite and sweet hehe. A couple weeks ago I voluntarily downloaded the dating app and i found a men who agreed to have relationship with me so that i got better future and to be financially stable... I believe that our relationship is temporarily but i am hoping to have longer relationship with him...
Wow i hope the best for u. I also met girl from tinder dating app but i found out that maybe the girl is using fake acc because whenever i told her to meet up she always giving excuses. So i think that she just catfish using pretty profile picture to chat with other person
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:59 AM   #3
AsiaMan

What dating app do u use? I think the Sugarbook app is good as you could find helpful gentleman on the app. Is there any chance that i find pretty girl that would go out for party with me?

Last edited by AsiaMan; 06-02-2020 at 05:51 PM..
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:29 PM   #4
meenie

oh what a drama story..oh wait think seen it on TVB before hahaha...
sorry la babe..since you said u studied in uni..so i guess you are above 18 la...
whatever you want to do with your life..is up to you but dont regret it later..
what i can see here is the man want you for your body and not to spend the entire life with you la..dont la be so naive ...
if better life is what you want and you dont mind sacrifice yourself..then good luck to you lo
meenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:29 PM   #5
meenie

What dating app do u use? I think the app is good as you could find helpful gentleman on the app. Is there any chance that i find pretty girl that would go out for party with me?
no need apps apps la..just go find mamasan or papasan and they will intro pretty and wild girls for you..need contact ??
meenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:50 PM   #6
DaniAsyraf

is that your sugardaddy?
DaniAsyraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:51 PM   #7
DaniAsyraf

no need apps apps la..just go find mamasan or papasan and they will intro pretty and wild girls for you..need contact ??
Yes please i need one haha hot hot only ya hehe
Old 02-02-2020, 04:40 PM   #8
xiaomaomi

What dating app do u use? I think the app is good as you could find helpful gentleman on the app. Is there any chance that i find pretty girl that would go out for party with me?
I used sugarbook app to find new husband. a friend of mine set me up an account here. We have been together for more than a year now. Since he forbids me to work, I quit my job. He keeps his promise giving me pocket money, take care of the bills, and the best thing is, he likes my kids
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:42 PM   #9
xiaomaomi

sugarbook app help me a lot on finding my life right which is my future husband hehe.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:43 PM   #10
xiaomaomi

is that your sugardaddy?
There is no issue having a sugardaddy. At least it can help you to be more financially stable and happy...
Old 02-02-2020, 04:43 PM   #11
xiaomaomi

Yes please i need one haha hot hot only ya hehe
Go sign up sugarbook lah haiyoo this is the girl i found quite interesting for u https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/269758
Old 02-02-2020, 06:21 PM   #12
chinglaimei

sugarbook app help me a lot on finding my life right which is my future husband hehe.
Well, this is small portion people will meet the true love, but Sugarbook can be so good to meet your true love, i afraid some of people using fake account just for fun...
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 07:33 PM   #13
tanlaihing

Go sign up sugarbook lah haiyoo this is the girl i found quite interesting for u https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/269758
Nice babe, but must be everyone is dating her, i dont know i have the chance to find her or not??
tanlaihing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 04:38 PM   #14
DaniAsyraf

I used sugarbook app to find new husband. a friend of mine set me up an account here. We have been together for more than a year now. Since he forbids me to work, I quit my job. He keeps his promise giving me pocket money, take care of the bills, and the best thing is, he likes my kids
this is kind of men that a women wants. Someone that can accept who we are
Old 03-02-2020, 04:38 PM   #15
DaniAsyraf

Oh wow she looks nice. is she good in bed 😜😜😜