Safer way to refuel petrol - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Safer way to refuel petrol

Old 24-01-2020, 03:45 PM   #1
zandra

Safer way to refuel petrol

Why we didnt got debit card payment or online payment to pay for petrol?
Only credit card, some ppl like me cannot apply credit card. Other thing is, sometimes i got back at 1am i feel pretty scared to leave my car for extended period of time. Petrol stations please consider this.

Last edited by zandra; 06-02-2020 at 06:16 PM..
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 01:13 AM   #2
milooaiss

Why we havent got online payment to pay for petrol? Sometimes i got back at 1am i feel pretty scared to leave my car for extended period of time. Petrol stations please consider this.
theres actually an app for petrol pump called setel u should check that out. and yes you can unlock the pump inside your car only.
milooaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 09:19 PM   #3
xiaomaomi

theres actually an app for petrol pump called setel u should check that out. and yes you can unlock the pump inside your car only.
yep i really recommend this app to those come home late and parents that brings baby with them. its very safe.
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 09:52 PM   #4
milooaiss

yep i really recommend this app to those come home late and parents that brings baby with them. its very safe.
ikr. i can also link my account on other person devices so i can collect more points
milooaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:24 AM   #5
batkoo88

i can't believe online apps can be this amazing. it helps me during peak hours when i came home from work. i really hope they open at other places too.
batkoo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:24 PM   #6
IcyBaby

i can't believe online apps can be this amazing. it helps me during peak hours when i came home from work. i really hope they open at other places too.
So this app is not available everywhere is it? Hmm I still want to try it out but now maybe I still cant use it at my area
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:25 PM   #7
IcyBaby

But is it actually safe to use at the petrol station tho? As I remembered correctly we are not supposed to use our smartphones over there right?
Old 02-02-2020, 12:36 PM   #8
NemesisKong

There are lots of crime happening nowadays at petrol station, I am very scare about it too but cant avoid going there to refuel, probably gonna give this app a try to minimize the risks.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:42 PM   #9
NemesisKong

But is it actually safe to use at the petrol station tho? As I remembered correctly we are not supposed to use our smartphones over there right?
It is safe as long as we dont make phonecalls, thats why ewallets are allowed at petrol stations, if not safe then impossible we can use it over there.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:54 PM   #10
MaryJane

It is safe as long as we dont make phonecalls, thats why ewallets are allowed at petrol stations, if not safe then impossible we can use it over there.
Yes it is safe to use, but compared to ewallets by using this app you no need to leave your car and go to the counter to make payments, which makes it much more safer to use.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:55 PM   #11
MaryJane

So this app is not available everywhere is it? Hmm I still want to try it out but now maybe I still cant use it at my area
Currently it is already available at 277 petrol stations throughout Selangor and KL area, but if your area still dont have it yet fear not, they are expanding at a fast pace and will soon be available at all the petronas stations.

https://www.setel.my/
Old 02-02-2020, 01:04 PM   #12
MaryJane

ikr. i can also link my account on other person devices so i can collect more points
Yup yup, it is very convenient to use, dont have to bring out your physical card everytime and can earn points just by using the app itself to pay.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:26 PM   #13
IcyBaby

Yes it is safe to use, but compared to ewallets by using this app you no need to leave your car and go to the counter to make payments, which makes it much more safer to use.
Oh, now I see the advantages of using this app, definitely a huge plus being able to skip the queue as sometimes during peak hours need to wait for awhile just to make payment at the counter.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:39 PM   #14
IcyBaby

Yup yup, it is very convenient to use, dont have to bring out your physical card everytime and can earn points just by using the app itself to pay.
Just want to know whether does using this app provide any sort of cashback too? It is helpful as we can track of our payment with the e-receipts.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:41 PM   #15
MaryJane

Just want to know whether does using this app provide any sort of cashback too? It is helpful as we can track of our payment with the e-receipts.
Yes, there is a cashback of 10% after you had use Setel 3 times, can refer the link here for any ongoing promotions.

https://www.setel.my/promotions