Man simply likes young girls - Page 3 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Man simply likes young girls

Old 19-02-2020, 06:43 AM   #31
Unknowns

i used tinder and tantan dating app previously...the users on that dating apps are not honest, the relationship is not transparent, make most of the users feel sad about it...
Do u know this in first day, those dating apps, some are not true...
Unknowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 06:44 AM   #32
love boy

Really or not, i am one of the user of the apps u mention just now, i find my true love for the apps, and we have stay longer and more than 5 years u know
U the luckiest guy, u can ask this forum whether anyone have experience with me.
love boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 06:46 AM   #33
love boy

Do u know this in first day, those dating apps, some are not true...
But as we know, we need to trust them, because u choose the dating apps u use, then dont waste time just try on it
love boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 06:57 AM   #34
Unknowns

But as we know, we need to trust them, because u choose the dating apps u use, then dont waste time just try on it
ok fine, lets just try on it
Old 19-02-2020, 06:58 AM   #35
Unknowns

U the luckiest guy, u can ask this forum whether anyone have experience with me.
hahhhaha, thats why i can recommend to other people, but make sure u have change your attitude first, u must be play boy
Old 19-02-2020, 08:26 AM   #36
Timothy_Tan

wow, really?? because some dating apps no need to verified, so thats why a lot of account, but this apps really exist??
Yes, each users are verified and screened by the moderator prior they can start to use the features of app...no users can mistreat or cheat you...
Timothy_Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 08:33 AM   #37
Timothy_Tan

Ya, me too, i always keep cheating by the dating apps just like tinder, she just meet me at restaurant and we have a wonderful dinner, but suddenly she go for the toilet then she never came back, then i have wait for her about an hour and i need to pay around 500++ for the dinner
I have a pleasant experience in using this sugarbook app. The sugar baby I have met is very courteous and accommodating, she accompany me to play golf every weekend and have dinner and drinks. I paid for everything, from dining out to holidays and even our house rent. We were together for 2 years and I feel young and happy in this relationship.
U can open this link to see my sugarbaby profile hehe https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/302294

Last edited by Timothy_Tan; 19-02-2020 at 09:45 PM..
Timothy_Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 08:39 AM   #38
The Thinker

I've bad experience on that. In my previous relationship, I gave lots of financial support to her, luxury gifts, money or even vacation trips. We were together for three years and talking about marriage before she cheated on me.
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote