C++ programmers - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

C++ programmers

Old 03-09-2019, 03:03 PM   #1
Preetisharma

C++ programmers

Is learning C++ still worthwhile to learn?
C++ Programming Online Course
Preetisharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2019, 12:20 PM   #2
SnoopyBroadcast

Yup, I think so.. like nowadays technology has becoming the most powerful thing on earth as invention keep on existing.. Therefore, we need to learn coding to contribute to the world..
SnoopyBroadcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 05:23 PM   #3
Xynthia

Yup, I think so.. like nowadays technology has becoming the most powerful thing on earth as invention keep on existing.. Therefore, we need to learn coding to contribute to the world..
Yeah, all the things can be controlled by using technology in the future, but coding is not easy to learn...
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 09:22 PM   #4
sandylim

The current trend, every student from primary school are trying to learn coding in order to make the coding make the bright future
sandylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 09:23 PM   #5
sandylim

Yeah, all the things can be controlled by using technology in the future, but coding is not easy to learn...
Yes but the 5G is leading right now, it may easily for us to easily to learn
sandylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 11:58 AM   #6
IcyBaby

Well all the technologies come from coding, so it is a very good skill to learn eventhough it could be very difficult but definitely worth it.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 12:00 PM   #7
IcyBaby

The current trend, every student from primary school are trying to learn coding in order to make the coding make the bright future
Yeah that is a good move by the government, although they just start to learn the basic but they get to know about it at a younger age, who knows if they got interest then will go into this field in the future.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 05:44 PM   #8
Deirdre Khaw

Yes but the 5G is leading right now, it may easily for us to easily to learn
ya agree, the innovation of technology 5G make our life become much more easier and faster...
Deirdre Khaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:04 PM   #9
Mr. Jacker

ya agree, the innovation of technology 5G make our life become much more easier and faster...
yaya...With the internet 5G TM, our connectivity will become increasingly fluid and flexible...all the applications and performance will be tailored precisely to our needs...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2019, 04:21 PM   #10
Kevin Ngo

yaya...With the internet 5G TM, our connectivity will become increasingly fluid and flexible...all the applications and performance will be tailored precisely to our needs...
internet 5G TM make impossible possible...It bring all things Internet to our life...
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 10:31 AM   #11
NemesisKong

Well all the technologies come from coding, so it is a very good skill to learn eventhough it could be very difficult but definitely worth it.
I encouraged my kids to get into this industry due to future 5G technology, will be able to get a good paying job if they get started early.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 10:33 AM   #12
NemesisKong

It definitely gets easier with 5G, but need see how long our country is able to get it, China already have the technology for quite awhile already...
Old 22-11-2019, 10:34 AM   #13
NemesisKong

internet 5G TM make impossible possible...It bring all things Internet to our life...
Is 5G by TM already launched? heard quite a lot of news about it but not very sure since no one is still using 5G yet haha.
Old 22-11-2019, 02:22 PM   #14
The Thinker

Is 5G by TM already launched? heard quite a lot of news about it but not very sure since no one is still using 5G yet haha.
yaya, the pre-5G network is launched by TM in March 2019. As far as i know, 5G network is not commersialized in Malaysia yet.
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 07:48 PM   #15
larrylai

yaya, the pre-5G network is launched by TM in March 2019. As far as i know, 5G network is not commersialized in Malaysia yet.
Wow, it is fast, but why have commersialized in Malaysia??
larrylai is offline   Reply With Quote