newest smartphones - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

newest smartphones

Old 22-11-2019, 10:45 AM   #1
AsiaMan

newest smartphones

the smartphones keep evolving with many design and specs.. what type of phones or specs that you always waiting for a mobile phone? it is low latency? or high pixel camera? what is it, share with me
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2019, 05:36 AM   #2
Legentram

the smartphones keep evolving with many design and specs.. what type of phones or specs that you always waiting for a mobile phone? it is low latency? or high pixel camera? what is it, share with me
Of course, I will choose smartphones with sophisticated cameras. Besides that, it's will become more meaningful to have a smartphone with a good internet signal. hehe
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 12:25 AM   #3
batkoo88

of course, I will choose a smartphone with low latency. Then, I'll not face problems while playing games and streaming video anymore...
batkoo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 01:04 PM   #4
john lee

I choose the smartphone that offering high speed, enormous capacity, IoT capability, low latency and much more it provides the bearer for many new applications. It sounds good right if have all of this.
john lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 09:37 PM   #5
din dong

for right now, im really want the smartphone that compatible with new technology such as 5g / use more on IoT tech.,
din dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2019, 09:44 PM   #6
john lee

for right now, im really want the smartphone that compatible with new technology such as 5g / use more on IoT tech.,
The whole ecosystem will probably go through some changes when 5G hits. wohooI think that is going to change. everything will change even it is not impossible
Old 30-11-2019, 09:50 PM   #7
din dong

The whole ecosystem will probably go through some changes when 5G hits. wohooI think that is going to change. everything will change even it is not impossible
Now, as with 4G before it, nobody knows exactly what 5G will usher in. But you can expect far more connected devices, wearables that churn through data at astonishing rates, self-driving cars and improved augmented reality and virtual reality.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:23 PM   #8
john lee

Now, as with 4G before it, nobody knows exactly what 5G will usher in. But you can expect far more connected devices, wearables that churn through data at astonishing rates, self-driving cars and improved augmented reality and virtual reality.
4G simply cannot deliver an uninterrupted, lag-free experience. The fifth gen of mobile tech is being built out so it can send massive amounts of data with little downtime in between, allowing the notion of video displaying wearables to become more of a reality.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:25 PM   #9
din dong

4G simply cannot deliver an uninterrupted, lag-free experience. The fifth gen of mobile tech is being built out so it can send massive amounts of data with little downtime in between, allowing the notion of video displaying wearables to become more of a reality.
I really think it is going to explode with IoT and all kinds of other things and innovation we haven't even imagined yet. When you get people out there working on new tech, and creating new content and integrating it into our lives in new ways, I feel we're all going to be surprised by it.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:58 PM   #10
john lee

of course, I will choose a smartphone with low latency. Then, I'll not face problems while playing games and streaming video anymore...
Lower latency is one of the things preventing AR and social VR, meanwhile, from reaching their full potential.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:05 PM   #11
din dong

Excitement about 5G, interestingly enough, rarely centers on smartphones. Some have dubbed 5G the "post-smartphone era."
Old 02-12-2019, 04:20 PM   #12
joyah noi

Lower latency is one of the things preventing AR and social VR, meanwhile, from reaching their full potential.
what is lower latency mean actually? i just know about the speed of phone only. is it same?
joyah noi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:24 PM   #13
din dong

what is lower latency mean actually? i just know about the speed of phone only. is it same?
Low latency means a computer network that is optimized to process a very high volume of data messages with minimal delay. its bit different with speed.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:28 PM   #14
john lee

Low latency means a computer network that is optimized to process a very high volume of data messages with minimal delay. its bit different with speed.
yeah, that correct bro. While latency has improved in recent years on 4G mobile networks, the designers of 5G which is launching in 2019 for smartphone users actually aim to deliver a disruptive improvement in mobile latency.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:31 PM   #15
john lee

For many kinds of immersive interactive media, mobile download speed is not the only important measure of speed. For mixed or extended reality (XR), augmented reality (AR), 360-degree videos, and virtual reality (VR) the latency of a mobile network is even more important than speed because it enables the experience to feel immediate, real and responsive.