Best College Laptops 2019 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Best College Laptops 2019

Old 07-11-2019, 10:45 AM   #1
xiaomaomi

Best College Laptops 2019

Every college student needs a laptop, but with so many choices at so many different prices, it can be homework in itself to find out the very best laptops. Let's discuss recommendations for the best college laptops.
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:47 PM   #2
huasin

Every college student needs a laptop, but with so many choices at so many different prices, it can be homework in itself to find out the very best laptops. Let's discuss recommendations for the best college laptops.
last time when i was a student, i just use cheap laptop tat can access ald is a good thing
huasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:58 PM   #3
buhansy

see what spec, processor, ram u want and ur budget is how much...
if want to choose the best laotop sure will very expensive
buhansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 04:57 PM   #4
Baby Sayang

last time when i was a student, i just use cheap laptop tat can access ald is a good thing
Student also need high end laptop so settle graphic assignment and all heavy editing stuff
Baby Sayang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 04:58 PM   #5
Baby Sayang

see what spec, processor, ram u want and ur budget is how much...
if want to choose the best laotop sure will very expensive
No discount anywhere ah? i need to buy laptop because my laptop old already
Old 13-11-2019, 10:59 PM   #6
buhansy

No discount anywhere ah? i need to buy laptop because my laptop old already
they are doing year end sales now so it got discount, can visit their website to see it
Old 13-11-2019, 11:12 PM   #7
huasin

Student also need high end laptop so settle graphic assignment and all heavy editing stuff
for those who are graphic design student and gaming lover need high end laptop, if it's a normal student i think not need
Old 15-11-2019, 10:35 AM   #8
Baby Sayang

I'm using Samsung brand and its quite good for me, the price also affordable for student
Old 15-11-2019, 10:40 AM   #9
Baby Sayang

they are doing year end sales now so it got discount, can visit their website to see it
But the brand not to good right?
Old 15-11-2019, 10:45 AM   #10
Baby Sayang

for those who are graphic design student and gaming lover need high end laptop, if it's a normal student i think not need
As long as you can do your assignment without lag and stuck, it's ok to choose. But for me not Lenovo brand cause it's stuck
Old 17-11-2019, 11:06 PM   #11
buhansy

But the brand not to good right?
why u say it's not good? u got use before? if dun gt use before dun say it's not good lor
Old 17-11-2019, 11:12 PM   #12
huasin

As long as you can do your assignment without lag and stuck, it's ok to choose. But for me not Lenovo brand cause it's stuck
u bought which brand of Lenovo? under rm2000 one? my cousin and colleague use it they say it's good, i'm going to buy it soon wooo
Old 17-11-2019, 11:14 PM   #13
huasin

I'm using Samsung brand and its quite good for me, the price also affordable for student
samsung is the most lag among those brand, even phone also lag..will not recommend to choose it, sure will regret
Old 17-11-2019, 11:23 PM   #14
buhansy

graphic students use laptop under rm2000 budget is still ok, but if u like to gaming, sure need a high support graphic laptop
Old 17-11-2019, 11:27 PM   #15
buhansy

u bought which brand of Lenovo? under rm2000 one? my cousin and colleague use it they say it's good, i'm going to buy it soon wooo
which brand of Lenovo u're going to buy? they got do promotion this year end, price got a bit cheaper..