Apps in mobile phone ease us nowadays - Page 3 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Apps in mobile phone ease us nowadays

Old 16-09-2019, 12:00 PM   #31
sunflo0303

yes.. agree with you.. what is the function of internet if we do not use it wisely.. without tm, there won't be any internet exist in malaysia.. so, we should use it wisely as we have the facilties..
hey its almost 2020... intelligent people might do or create own internet..

Last edited by sunflo0303; 19-09-2019 at 10:33 AM..
sunflo0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 12:03 PM   #32
zandra

ya.. but look at the bright side, there are a brighter future in doing online business.. their business can get into global maybe.. no success without any effort right
in the local the profit of the business is so low, if want go to global is more hard
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 12:04 PM   #33
zandra

yuppp, i'm no think tat tm is so great, they did their work so slowly

Last edited by zandra; 19-09-2019 at 10:35 AM..
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 09:39 PM   #34
asiaprincess

i think is very rarely lah to see ppl help their parents, except their parents got big big business
Well we cant force anyone to help out with their business as everyone got their own dream, but sometimes when we duno what to do yet why not we just ehelp our parents instead of wasting time?
asiaprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 09:40 PM   #35
asiaprincess

online business only can do as part time, if do full time really cannot cover the life cost
It is not true, sure at the start we dont really earn that much but its the same for any type of business also, as long as we dont give up and keep on improving for sure we can be a successful business person one day.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:42 PM   #36
asiaprincess

no...now online business competitive also very strong..many ppl do online business cause ur product is very hard to sell
Well competition is very fierce nowadays so we should always improvise on our strategy to keep up, just use the internet and research strategies from successful people and learn from them and apply in our own business.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #37
asiaprincess

then need to do marketing to sell ur product....or mayb can do fb live so ur business will publish to more ppl
Yeah it is a good idea to do FB live for selling as most people nowadays do play FB, just need to be consistent with your timing for example every Saturday 8.00 pm so that people would not miss out on your sales.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #38
asiaprincess

yes.. internet really ease people.. last time i was struggling on going to pay for bills at post office, and now, i can pay all bills online.. that is so convenient..
True true, and even if you go to the office to pay you might still need to wait for a long queue when there are many people, just do it through online no need to wait....
Old 16-09-2019, 09:46 PM   #39
asiaprincess

Err I would not agree with that as the other companies are also using the facilities that TM had set up in the first place, so without TM taking the initiatives we might not have internet to use nowadays...

Last edited by asiaprincess; 19-09-2019 at 10:39 AM..
Old 16-09-2019, 09:47 PM   #40
asiaprincess

yuppp, i'm no think tat tm is so great, they did their work so slowly
When you are the only one managing the internet for the whole country im sure they would have limited progress everyday as they cant cater for every area at a time, just give them time to work it out man...