App or website for movies/dramas - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

App or website for movies/dramas

Old 23-10-2019, 04:20 PM   #1
AsiaMan

App or website for movies/dramas

nowadays, it is easy to just stream videos, movies and even dramas through online.. so, which one is your favourite platform for easy streaming videos/movies these days?
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2019, 09:52 PM   #2
tanlaihing

nowadays, it is easy to just stream videos, movies and even dramas through online.. so, which one is your favourite platform for easy streaming videos/movies these days?
Actually i use Digi to Watch Movie, because i rare rely on Mobile data to Watch movie, so i can watch a lot of video
tanlaihing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2019, 09:57 PM   #3
zerosky8889

For me, i use Celcom, because the line is good coverage...
zerosky8889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2019, 10:01 PM   #4
zerosky8889

Actually i use Digi to Watch Movie, because i rare rely on Mobile data to Watch movie, so i can watch a lot of video
Hey Digi, is useless, the line always bad when use it badly, no function at all
zerosky8889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2019, 09:25 AM   #5
SnoopyBroadcast

before this I've used other telco but when switching to Celcom, I can feel the difference on the coverage and also speed. I can stream on Netflix or youtube without any disruption from the connection, like seriously cool
SnoopyBroadcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2019, 09:27 AM   #6
SnoopyBroadcast

Hey Digi, is useless, the line always bad when use it badly, no function at all
sometimes digi internet keep 'MIA' out of sudden due to no reason. my friend before use it and compared to Celcom, he chose Celcom for wider coverage and stable connection. even he can play games with low ping nowadays
SnoopyBroadcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2019, 09:54 AM   #7
vicobing

before this I've used other telco but when switching to Celcom, I can feel the difference on the coverage and also speed. I can stream on Netflix or youtube without any disruption from the connection, like seriously cool
I think u are wrong man... No Netflix for Celcom but iflix as their partner.
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2019, 09:59 AM   #8
vicobing

sometimes digi internet keep 'MIA' out of sudden due to no reason. my friend before use it and compared to Celcom, he chose Celcom for wider coverage and stable connection. even he can play games with low ping nowadays
I #GunaCelcom.. Yup, the best suggestion for stream a movie is by subscribing to any Celcom plan that they allocate such quite big data...
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 12:21 AM   #9
threelipa

Thumbs up

If u #GunaCelcom.. so u can enjoy the movies through this platform...

Streaming your fav movies/dramas/ videos by purchasing Celcom video walla that partnered with:
- Youtube
- Youtube kid
- Astro Go
- iflix
- Viu
- dimsum
- Njoi Now

and moreeeeeee
threelipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 12:30 AM   #10
threelipa

I #GunaCelcom.. Yup, the best suggestion for stream a movie is by subscribing to any Celcom plan that they allocate such quite big data...
yup... I also enjoyed the movie from the walla video subscription. So far, I am satisfied and definitely the movie played smoothly tho
threelipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:55 AM   #11
jackbean

Here a few list of my fav platform to enjoy movie & drama
>> youtube, iflix, vumoo
jackbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 12:00 PM   #12
jackbean

Streaming your fav movies/dramas/ videos by purchasing Celcom video walla that partnered with:
- Youtube
- Youtube kid
- Astro Go
- iflix
- Viu
- dimsum
- Njoi Now

and moreeeeeee

oh forgot to mention. Youtube kids from the Celcom vid walla package also being one of my fav lists since my 3 kiddos sometimes need to entertain themselves by digital learning method.
jackbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 04:54 PM   #13
mikkesho

iflix is okay than nothing. What kind of genre drama are you interested in? English? Horror? Thriller? or else? name it and i'll share to u the best platform later..
As long u have internet connection with stable signal, u can streaming unlimited drama per day
mikkesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 04:56 PM   #14
mikkesho

BINGO! Based on the Opensignalís report, Celcom Axiata customers have a 4G LTE connection most of the time compared to other telcos. If your supplementary line needs more data for streaming video and online games, consider Celcom.
Old 03-11-2019, 08:20 PM   #15
mikkesho

- Youtube
- Youtube kid
- Astro Go
- iflix
- Viu
- dimsum
- Njoi Now

and moreeeeeee
GOSHHHH! Why I never knew Celcom had offered so many best platforms for streaming the movies? I CRYYYYYYYY