smart appliances - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

smart appliances

Old 18-12-2019, 10:40 AM   #16
mikkesho

I saw the article in newspaper outlined that 5G is expected to be launched in 2021. TM take advantage of it bcoz it is the first company to launch 5G network.
That's why tm had already aim to be the first 5g stand alone in Malaysia.. Other telco were depending on each other while tm doing it by themselves.. How irony is that hahaha
mikkesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 11:34 AM   #17
AsiaMan

I guess it is a LOT of matter for other telco as nowadays they only ride on tm infra, not having their own infra themselves.. Therefore I guess there will be a mess with them doing the 5g thing now
true.. even the fiber internet they claim that it is theirs, while they only riding on it.. so not cool.. I wonder how their 5g will be implement if they need to install their own infra n maybe 6g already come in, their 5g still cannot be implement yet
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 11:36 AM   #18
AsiaMan

That's why tm had already aim to be the first 5g stand alone in Malaysia.. Other telco were depending on each other while tm doing it by themselves.. How irony is that hahaha
I also wonder why they don't collab with tm, it is more easier as tm has all the infra needed, and services already good.. and later then they still wanted to collab with telco that has the same lousy service and yup, don't know what happen next then
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 11:54 AM   #19
SnoopyBroadcast

true.. even the fiber internet they claim that it is theirs, while they only riding on it.. so not cool.. I wonder how their 5g will be implement if they need to install their own infra n maybe 6g already come in, their 5g still cannot be implement yet
That's why they need to think deeper before doing this 5g. If their 4g still unstable, should be upgrade it first.. I guess they are triggered by tm on doing this 5g ahead from them
SnoopyBroadcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 11:55 AM   #20
SnoopyBroadcast

Yup, read it already on this link https://www.soyacincau.com/2019/12/0...5g-sa-network/

tm works fast, as now when we got problem with unifi, they will settle it within 24hrs, how cool that is, so good to be use
SnoopyBroadcast is offline   Reply With Quote