How to pick the right Engine oil for car? - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

How to pick the right Engine oil for car?

Old 21-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #16
batkoo88

bro, if the engine oil is good quality, they can fulfill any function they want. If the engine oil is low quality, how they going to fulfill user needs? So, advise the buyer look carefully when but a engine oil
i know that. but what i mean that all engine oil are used to reduce the friction of the pistons right? the different is only the quality of the oil isnt it?
batkoo88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:04 AM   #17
Muliadi

Some people are not aware the dangerous of fake engine oil, they just think low price must low quality, but they tend to use it as they think that function still the same, who know the fake engine oil will break the engine.
for most ppl it is just oils. thy dun really know what its for. its not like petrol wher if ur car hav no problem then it wont start.
Muliadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:07 AM   #18
vicobing

I like to buy it at petrol station , as they offer buy 3 free 1 program, now i am pending to get my free engine oil at the petrol station.
Isnt buying at petrol station is more expensive?
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:09 AM   #19
vicobing

Ya, shell ultra helix engine oil which is good for our engine and have the good quality which the formula is using their own new formula and also consider about many local issue that suitable for us to use.
I use penzoil for my car. Cheaper and not bad at all.
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:13 AM   #20
batkoo88

If for save the money then choose some cheap engine oil is a bad choice with when it harm you engine you are going to pay more for repair. Should early know about the important of engine oil to make the right choice when choosing engine oil.
ok. tell me how do fake oil harm the engine? it still working as lubricating agent eventhou its fake. unless fake engine oil is actually just water.
batkoo88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:15 AM   #21
mikkesho

ok. tell me how do fake oil harm the engine? it still working as lubricating agent eventhou its fake. unless fake engine oil is actually just water.
LOL. If fake engine oil is actually water then is it 'fake oil' or 'fake water'?? Hmmm
mikkesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:12 PM   #22
Syukur

i know that. but what i mean that all engine oil are used to reduce the friction of the pistons right? the different is only the quality of the oil isnt it?
yes, so not suggest to use low quality engine oil, avoid the engine become overheat as the low quality engine oil may not have the good function to reduce the friction of the piston
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #23
Syukur

If use fake engine oil, it can protect engine from wear. Later the engine part will begin overheat,then the result is metal expand until it cant move anymore. At that time your engine is breakdown seriously
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:30 PM   #24
Davidarchuleta

Isnt buying at petrol station is more expensive?
At least safe loh, the risk of get fake engine oil is smaller than buy at other retail store. The petrol station also got good program and promotion, so also can get some benefit.
Davidarchuleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 08:54 PM   #25
linda12

bro, if the engine oil is good quality, they can fulfill any function they want. If the engine oil is low quality, how they going to fulfill user needs? So, advise the buyer look carefully when but a engine oil
Ya, When choosing engine oil must be very careful that the suitable and good quality engine oil only can make your car engine healthy and move smooth.
linda12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 08:56 PM   #26
linda12

yes, so not suggest to use low quality engine oil, avoid the engine become overheat as the low quality engine oil may not have the good function to reduce the friction of the piston
Engine car is one of the most important item for a car therefore should choose some have good quality and famous brand like shell helix ultra that good for the car because of their special formula to produce the engine oil.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:58 PM   #27
linda12

At least safe loh, the risk of get fake engine oil is smaller than buy at other retail store. The petrol station also got good program and promotion, so also can get some benefit.
Safety for the car will save yourself be safety also with use the wrong or bad engine oil may cause some serious accident like car burn it will effect your safety.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:22 AM   #28
Davidarchuleta

Safety for the car will save yourself be safety also with use the wrong or bad engine oil may cause some serious accident like car burn it will effect your safety.
if engine breakdown will cause many problem, waste money and waste time... All these are because the fake engine oil, so we should alert the fake engine oil and not buy it from the bad seller.
Davidarchuleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 09:25 AM   #29
agnesmo

for most ppl it is just oils. thy dun really know what its for. its not like petrol wher if ur car hav no problem then it wont start.
yes. most of the people no care about these incident, as they are not understand and act not to understand it. At the end, the didnt even know they being cheat by the fake seller.
agnesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 09:30 AM   #30
agnesmo

if engine breakdown will cause many problem, waste money and waste time... All these are because the fake engine oil, so we should alert the fake engine oil and not buy it from the bad seller.
There are away to differentiate the engine is fake or original, can use QR code to scan, but currently that only apply on shell brand.

Another way is you can look at the oil's color, if the color show darker than other normal oil, might have to careful about it.
agnesmo is offline   Reply With Quote