Petronas apps - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Petronas apps

Old 15-01-2020, 03:05 PM   #1
Legentram

Petronas apps

Everyday refill petronas with ewallet, got this suprise....i dont even know any theres any contest. This is worth RM200 wey... hopefully not wrongly credited to me.... 😁
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 11:29 PM   #2
vicobing

You are so lucky, i just knew the apps today and it is very useful and safe especially for women.
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2020, 12:33 PM   #3
milooaiss

Everyday refill petronas with ewallet, got this suprise....i dont even know any theres any contest. This is worth RM200 wey... hopefully not wrongly credited to me.... 😁
but you know theres new ewallet for Petronas petrol pump, u can also collect points in there. Very worthy. You should check it out.
milooaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 06:58 AM   #4
IcyBaby

May I know what app are u using? There are lots of e-wallet out there recently, but havent I heard of any promotion for Petronas refuel hmm.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 06:59 AM   #5
IcyBaby

You are so lucky, i just knew the apps today and it is very useful and safe especially for women.
Err just wondering why you said it is very safe for woman? Aren't e-wallet safe for both genders? Or is there something that i am not knowing hahaha.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:01 AM   #6
NemesisKong

but you know theres new ewallet for Petronas petrol pump, u can also collect points in there. Very worthy. You should check it out.
Oh is this the new app called Setel? I have heard some of my friends talking about it, seems like you can unlock the petrol pump just from your car without even walking to the counter.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 07:03 AM   #7
MaryJane

May I know what app are u using? There are lots of e-wallet out there recently, but havent I heard of any promotion for Petronas refuel hmm.
The app is Setel, an app especially made for Petronas. For existing member of Mesra card you can just link it directly to the app and activate it to enjoy all the member's benefits.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 07:04 AM   #8
MaryJane

Err just wondering why you said it is very safe for woman? Aren't e-wallet safe for both genders? Or is there something that i am not knowing hahaha.
Well by using this app you can directly pay using it while inside the car and the pump will be unlocked immediately, and since you dont need to walk to the counter it would be safer as some ppl would be targeting lone females at petrol station to do crimes.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:05 AM   #9
MaryJane

Oh is this the new app called Setel? I have heard some of my friends talking about it, seems like you can unlock the petrol pump just from your car without even walking to the counter.
Yup it is true that it has this feature, sometimes the queue can be long at petrol station especially when some ppl have problem with payments that delayed the queue, but with this app none of them would affect you anymore.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:13 AM   #10
IcyBaby

The app is Setel, an app especially made for Petronas. For existing member of Mesra card you can just link it directly to the app and activate it to enjoy all the member's benefits.
I see I see, so with this app I can just leave my card at home without needing to bring it out everytime I need to refuel? Because sometimes I do left it at home and missed out on points that I can possibly get when refueling, sigh...
Old 20-01-2020, 07:14 AM   #11
IcyBaby

Well by using this app you can directly pay using it while inside the car and the pump will be unlocked immediately, and since you dont need to walk to the counter it would be safer as some ppl would be targeting lone females at petrol station to do crimes.
Hmm it makes sense if you say it this way, and good for parents too as they dont need to leave their kids in their car which is kinda dangerous in my opinion as they cant monitor them while queuing.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:15 AM   #12
NemesisKong

Yup it is true that it has this feature, sometimes the queue can be long at petrol station especially when some ppl have problem with payments that delayed the queue, but with this app none of them would affect you anymore.
Oh okay, just to know is this app available to be used anywhere? Wanna give it try as the idea to unlock the pump directly from my car seems interesting enough for me hehe.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:17 AM   #13
NemesisKong

I see I see, so with this app I can just leave my card at home without needing to bring it out everytime I need to refuel? Because sometimes I do left it at home and missed out on points that I can possibly get when refueling, sigh...
Well since it is already linked you should be able to pay it directly using the app and all your points will be credited immediately into your account, more convenient as you would only need your mobile phone.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:19 AM   #14
MaryJane

Oh okay, just to know is this app available to be used anywhere? Wanna give it try as the idea to unlock the pump directly from my car seems interesting enough for me hehe.
Currently it is only available at Petronas outlets located at Klang Valley but fear not, they are going to expand it soon enough and you can fill out your details at the link below to get first hand info when it is available at your area.

https://www.setel.my/where-next
Old 20-01-2020, 07:20 AM   #15
MaryJane

Well since it is already linked you should be able to pay it directly using the app and all your points will be credited immediately into your account, more convenient as you would only need your mobile phone.
It is correct, furthermore you can directly redeem your points when you feel like it through the app where unlike before you have to fill in forms and get it approved to redeem anything which is troublesome.