medical results in split seconds - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

medical results in split seconds

Old 22-11-2019, 10:55 AM   #1
Legentram

medical results in split seconds

is it possible for the results to be obtain in split seconds? I mean any pending results for diseases from a lab can be speed up with technology evolving nowadays?
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2019, 04:43 PM   #2
Deirdre Khaw

is it possible for the results to be obtain in split seconds? I mean any pending results for diseases from a lab can be speed up with technology evolving nowadays?
I think some of the tests can give results in minutes but not in seconds. The results that take only seconds is less precise.
Deirdre Khaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #3
limpeh

Those Technology evolving is better and better, now those technology is designed by those expert...
limpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 08:00 PM   #4
larrylai

what depend what diseases u faced, some cases like blood pressure or cholesterol can be check by yourself, but those those serious have to check with expert then regard on those result receive in second, i am not sure about it
larrylai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 09:09 PM   #5
Xynthia

I think some of the tests can give results in minutes but not in seconds. The results that take only seconds is less precise.
Technology runs our lives these days. Do you know there's now a robot-doctor that can finish performing a surgery on its own?
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 09:16 PM   #6
Mr. Jacker

Medical technology has evolved. I saw a news outlined that a new medical device can deliver results in 10 seconds. It's amazing!!!
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2019, 12:54 PM   #7
xiaomaomi

Yes, with this rapidly evolving technology all the impossible is possible. With the advent of the 5G network has also made all kinds of technologies better especially 5G network provided by TM.
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2019, 01:10 PM   #8
xiaomaomi

Today's technology is amazing. Which is the robot can help doctor a lot and capable in deciding results in second. With a 5G network everything went smoothly.
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2019, 01:12 PM   #9
Kevin Ngo

Today's technology is amazing. Which is the robot can help doctor a lot and capable in deciding results in second. With a 5G network everything went smoothly.
yes really, the evolving of 5G network also helps in medicine industry. Doctor can get the results in shortest time.
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2019, 01:46 PM   #10
The Thinker

Medical technology has evolved from introducing doctors to new equipment to use inside private practices as well as connecting patients and doctors thousands of miles away through network 5G.
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 03:34 PM   #11
Mr. Jacker

Medical technology has evolved from introducing doctors to new equipment to use inside private practices as well as connecting patients and doctors thousands of miles away through network 5G.
Well said! I believe the healthcare industry in Malaysia will evolve with the advent of 5G networks by TM.
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2019, 11:10 AM   #12
sandylim

Well said! I believe the healthcare industry in Malaysia will evolve with the advent of 5G networks by TM.
I hope not only happen in hospital, because we have to make it at clinic, especially for those people really need help
sandylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2019, 11:13 AM   #13
sandylim

yes really, the evolving of 5G network also helps in medicine industry. Doctor can get the results in shortest time.
Because those urgent time what we need is the result for doctor to make the decision, this is critical time, so 5G is seems like so important to them
Old 30-11-2019, 11:16 AM   #14
sandylim

Medical technology has evolved. I saw a news outlined that a new medical device can deliver results in 10 seconds. It's amazing!!!
Wow, this is nice
Old 01-12-2019, 10:21 PM   #15
NemesisKong

Yup that is true, especially when in surgery, the time period of merely a few seconds difference could mean either life or death.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote