Apps in mobile phone ease us nowadays - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Apps in mobile phone ease us nowadays

Old 12-09-2019, 04:55 PM   #16
AzizRahim

yes.. as we can see from the video, the video shoot in sort of outskirt area but there are internet there.. i must say that TM really cares about all types of people in this country as everyone can get and use internet everywhere without any problem..
Agree with u. Back than who lives at rural area really hard to do their job as they have to go to town for internet access, but when TM put the access on that specific place, they don't need to go to town anymore
AzizRahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:59 PM   #17
AzizRahim

there are some people who willing to help their parents on their family business rather than searching for other opportunities.. i respect them because what families are for, than helping each other through thick and thin and youngsters nowadays knows internet very well so they can help their parents with ease..
Because family will come first if there anything happen to us.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:13 PM   #18
asiaprincess

Because she don't want the father feel burden by the work,and the father also already old so she helping the father.
Well if our family is also running business of some sort we can also help them out the same way by promoting their products on platforms such as Facebook for free, make the best use of internet which is provided by TM.
asiaprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:27 PM   #19
asiaprincess

Not to mention that nowadays, all the things too pricey and if we just waited our salary, it not enough, that why we must find an alternative to make side income.
Yeah that is true, last time wanton mee only RM4, now already need at least RM7, while my salary still... thats why really need to generate side income man
asiaprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:57 PM   #20
zandra

there are some people who willing to help their parents on their family business rather than searching for other opportunities.. i respect them because what families are for, than helping each other through thick and thin and youngsters nowadays knows internet very well so they can help their parents with ease..
i think is very rarely lah to see ppl help their parents, except their parents got big big business
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:59 PM   #21
zandra

But now do online business also very competitive, my cousin got do it, but 1 month salary not enough to cover his live cost
online business only can do as part time, if do full time really cannot cover the life cost
Old 12-09-2019, 11:08 PM   #22
sunflo0303

online business only can do as part time, if do full time really cannot cover the life cost
ya, now he also gt do other part time job too, good to hear tat he earn good at tat part time job, hehe
sunflo0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 11:05 AM   #23
AzizRahim

Who said like that? It seem u don't know that the online business nowadays is really make money than current job as long as u put much effort into it.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:07 AM   #24
AzizRahim

i think is very rarely lah to see ppl help their parents, except their parents got big big business
If like that, seem like the kid not really want to help because they just seeing money only.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:49 PM   #25
zandra

If like that, seem like the kid not really want to help because they just seeing money only.
yala, now very common, all ppl is work for money, very less ppl will go to do as a volunteer
Old 14-09-2019, 10:51 PM   #26
zandra

Who said like that? It seem u don't know that the online business nowadays is really make money than current job as long as u put much effort into it.
no...now online business competitive also very strong..many ppl do online business cause ur product is very hard to sell
Old 14-09-2019, 10:57 PM   #27
sunflo0303

no...now online business competitive also very strong..many ppl do online business cause ur product is very hard to sell
then need to do marketing to sell ur product....or mayb can do fb live so ur business will publish to more ppl
sunflo0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 11:07 PM   #28
Hannybunny

Well if our family is also running business of some sort we can also help them out the same way by promoting their products on platforms such as Facebook for free, make the best use of internet which is provided by TM.
yes.. internet really ease people.. last time i was struggling on going to pay for bills at post office, and now, i can pay all bills online.. that is so convenient..
Hannybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 11:31 PM   #29
Hannybunny

ya.. but look at the bright side, there are a brighter future in doing online business.. their business can get into global maybe.. no success without any effort right
Old 14-09-2019, 11:34 PM   #30
Hannybunny

then need to do marketing to sell ur product....or mayb can do fb live so ur business will publish to more ppl
yes.. agree with you.. what is the function of internet if we do not use it wisely.. without tm, there won't be any internet exist in malaysia.. so, we should use it wisely as we have the facilties..