My wife is bisexual - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

My wife is bisexual

Old 10-02-2020, 10:26 PM   #16
chinglaimei

I think this sugarbook app is good for me...it lets me experience different dating experience...I met my sugar baby on sugarbook and she makes me feel young again...
Bufffff, pls if feel gross... vomit now
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:32 PM   #17
kingwan

hey bro, have u checked out this sugar baby from Sugarbook? https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/247766
she is very sexy and good in sex relationship...
Wow nice girl, is time to add her, because i have break up with my GF, well this girl also from sugarbook, and he accompany along with me along 5 years, i believe this apps could bring me miracle
kingwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:33 PM   #18
kingwan

How they ratify this people are verified, there are around 50++ user per day how can they detect??
Actually i think how they identify this is true user, they must be detect their daily posting are frequent or not or detect this user are computer or not, if found like this is fake account they must be throw and delete this user
kingwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 04:49 AM   #19
giftofgab

Wow nice girl, is time to add her, because i have break up with my GF, well this girl also from sugarbook, and he accompany along with me along 5 years, i believe this apps could bring me miracle
Is it a ladyboy? You said girl but called him he.

sugarbook might be a bit too crazy for most of us.

Enjoy your ladyboy tho.
giftofgab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 04:50 AM   #20
giftofgab

hey bro, have u checked out this sugar baby from Sugarbook? https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/247766
she is very sexy and good in sex relationship...
I think this man is selling something...
giftofgab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 06:44 PM   #21
Kevin Ngo

How they ratify this people are verified, there are around 50++ user per day how can they detect??
Sugarbook app members have to submit their passport, identification card, utility bills as well as credit card details to be screened and verified. Once verified, a blue check will be sent by Sugarbook to the users.
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 06:49 PM   #22
Kevin Ngo

Cheer up, brother! I believe u will find another sugarbaby that suits you better, offer u better companionship and better sugar relationship in sugarbook app...
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:45 AM   #23
Mr. Jacker

Why this is good for you?? are the person who are really find the true love??
I like the nature of sugar dating, the sugar babies I met are very courteous and accommodating... although this is temporary sugar relationship, but I treat them seriously...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:04 AM   #24
Mr. Jacker

I think this man is selling something...
Erm...I think he just shared his great sugar dating with others...and based on my experience, this sugar dating is really casual, no strings attached one...
Old 12-02-2020, 08:09 AM   #25
Mr. Jacker

But do you know that, u may provide the false info, i believe that, those dating apps are appear with fake account and fake story and just need to make someone attention, to cheat someone who really find the true love from the apps...
This issue will not appeared on this sugarbook app...the fake account or the account for user that carried out suspicious activity will be suspended...
Old 07-03-2020, 02:02 AM   #26
lyrad0821

I feel you bro! Hang in there buddy!
lyrad0821 is offline   Reply With Quote