Do u buy Home Appliances from Online Shop? - Page 3 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Do u buy Home Appliances from Online Shop?

Old 25-11-2019, 04:33 AM   #31
Legentram

Never use online to shop appliances.. But sometimes get excited when i see new invention from other countries.. Especially on their kitchen appliances..
Yup.. they produce really nice new invention kitchen appliances. And yazz... M'sia also has too. Basically all the appliances need to connect with wifi/internet so that item can run well
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #32
milooaiss

In Malaysia, too, many smart home items have been designed. Why must we choose from a foreign country that we know about their level of quality
milooaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2019, 11:50 AM   #33
AsiaMan

talking about the smart home issue... I think not all residence areas have good internet coverage. It's still slow and lags. so, how to connect with the wifi anyway? Is it 4G enough?
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2019, 09:02 PM   #34
Legentram

talking about the smart home issue... I think not all residence areas have good internet coverage. It's still slow and lags. so, how to connect with the wifi anyway? Is it 4G enough?
Not a big issue here. Have u heard about 5G? For ur information, TM is developing a digital city in Subang. Then, it will be developed in another area as well too.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:07 PM   #35
Legentram

In Malaysia, too, many smart home items have been designed. Why must we choose from a foreign country that we know about their level of quality
Agree. Don't be stress with other countries that already have 5G infrastructure. Just wait for a second while TM completes the 5G test in 2 selected cities.. chill k!
Old 26-11-2019, 11:10 AM   #36
mikkesho

yessss im buying home appliances from online shop.. I already bought air fryer and also multi purpose cooker.. you need to buy from trusted seller and make sure has warranty for it if any problems occurs..
mikkesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 11:12 AM   #37
mikkesho

Never use online to shop appliances.. But sometimes get excited when i see new invention from other countries.. Especially on their kitchen appliances..
exactly, especially those from china and japan.. so many invention of their cooking utensils that make people mindblown with their creation.. later on when technology gets more powerful in the country, maybe all appliances will be controlled by smartphones hehe
mikkesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 03:10 PM   #38
meenie

same with meeeeeeeee! on facebook got so many videos of many new invention on kitchen stuff etc.. sometimes the invention are so helpful for people, but not with the technology connected with phone etc.. different people has different pov so yup
meenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 03:13 PM   #39
meenie

Not a big issue here. Have u heard about 5G? For ur information, TM is developing a digital city in Subang. Then, it will be developed in another area as well too.
Langkawi also being tested with 5g nowadays, because they want to implement the smart tourism app as it is easier for tourist nowadays. So for new invention with 5G should not be any problem as we can get good 5g services from tm then.
meenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 03:35 PM   #40
BootNephewInlove

hrmm... it's not a big issue to buy nome appliances through online platforms. now there is a trusted online seller. Or you can buy it from the brand's dealer online shop.
Yup true. Sometimes it is easier to buy things online as we don't have to hassle going to malls to buy things etc. But for me, it is better to do some research or reviews first on the stuff that you're going to buy and then when the time comes, you can buy it through online.
BootNephewInlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 03:45 PM   #41
BootNephewInlove

YUP. Especially in China. They already create advanced technology products since the development of 5G in their country. But, their quality is so-so for me...
Even they want to develop 6G as other countries are on their way for 5G. They are really advanced on these things, but ya sometimes the quality is not that ok. Our products are better than theirs
Old 26-11-2019, 03:48 PM   #42
BootNephewInlove

Agree. Don't be stress with other countries that already have 5G infrastructure. Just wait for a second while TM completes the 5G test in 2 selected cities.. chill k!
With 5G there will be huge changes to the world including Malaysia as many invention will be done with the 5G technology as it will be in low latency and also faster.
Old 26-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #43
montyashley

the thing is the smart home items in foreign country has been done as they already have the 5G technology, therefore, the invention from them are exists or invented faster than ours. no worry but there will be some inventions after the 5g will be implemented in Malaysia.
montyashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 05:25 PM   #44
montyashley

Langkawi also being tested with 5g nowadays, because they want to implement the smart tourism app as it is easier for tourist nowadays. So for new invention with 5G should not be any problem as we can get good 5g services from tm then.
just be patience on the 5g technology, many invention on various sectors can be invented with 5g later on. plus tm will provide better 5g technology so no problem with that. just stay calm and wait for it to happen.
montyashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 10:51 PM   #45
vicobing

Yup true. Sometimes it is easier to buy things online as we don't have to hassle going to malls to buy things etc. But for me, it is better to do some research or reviews first on the stuff that you're going to buy and then when the time comes, you can buy it through online.
True.. I do agree with you.. We need to know people's review om that particular things only then we can buy it from trusted seller one.. Easy already nowadays to buy things..
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote