The new Huawei Matebook - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

The new Huawei Matebook

Old 06-12-2019, 03:52 PM   #1
mikkesho

The new Huawei Matebook

Guys.. Did anyone already bought the new huawei laptop? That can cast phones only by placing the phone on the laptop.. I just saw the ad on tv and it is super duper cool.. What else they can do?
mikkesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:38 AM   #2
cutifila@gmail.com

Guys.. Did anyone already bought the new huawei laptop? That can cast phones only by placing the phone on the laptop.. I just saw the ad on tv and it is super duper cool.. What else they can do?
I am using HUAWEI MateBook X Pro packs a monstrous 57.4 Wh (typical capacity) its super cool also ...the battery into its slim body. When it is fully charged, you can enjoy up to 12 hours of video playback.....But still havent check out the latest model yet ...
cutifila@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:25 PM   #3
filaaa

I am using HUAWEI MateBook X Pro packs a monstrous 57.4 Wh (typical capacity) its super cool also ...the battery into its slim body. When it is fully charged, you can enjoy up to 12 hours of video playback.....But still havent check out the latest model yet ...

owh you are using hua wei laptop... sounds good. I am using hua wei phone only .its also i took contract from the telco..
But now i am planning to change lar.. n also looking for better plan n change to 4G .... are u having any experiences on this and wic telco having good connection of internet ?
filaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:45 PM   #4
Monster2

owh you are using hua wei laptop... sounds good. I am using hua wei phone only .its also i took contract from the telco..
But now i am planning to change lar.. n also looking for better plan n change to 4G .... are u having any experiences on this and wic telco having good connection of internet ?
i am currently using clcm 4G,so far ok .
But yesterday i got an infor from my colleague wic now TM malaysia govert has give every telco the 5G connection & now all the telcos are implements the 5G in trial progress as well..anyone heard about this ?? i feel good when l'sia planning on this bcz its really bring us to a good and better technology as well
Monster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 01:39 PM   #5
Roy234

But yesterday i got an infor from my colleague wic now TM malaysia govert has give every telco the 5G connection & now all the telcos are implements the 5G in trial progress as well..anyone heard about this ?? i feel good when l'sia planning on this bcz its really bring us to a good and better technology as well
Yes,thats true..TM launches pre-5G network and also claimed to be the nationís first.The technology is set to improve Unifiís wireless connectivity services, especially for high-rise buildings and dense residential areas with low fixed broadband penetration, allowing for wireless Internet access sharing at home and on-the-go within LTE coverage areas..
Roy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 01:40 PM   #6
Roy234

depends which telco u want to try , bt currently is TM 5G bcz pre-5G network will help address many ongoing infrastructure challenges in areas without fibre coverage, offering speeds of up to 30Mbps (megabits per second) with a peak throughput of up to 80Mbps.
Roy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 08:05 PM   #7
SinChew1

depends which telco u want to try , bt currently is TM 5G bcz pre-5G network will help address many ongoing infrastructure challenges in areas without fibre coverage, offering speeds of up to 30Mbps (megabits per second) with a peak throughput of up to 80Mbps.
exactly brother , not only that even they are trying use this to improve the system cases like for better like traffic system , and when i read up their article i noticed that TM would be looking at other 5G partners besides Chinese telco Huawei, Nazeem said it is too early to tell what decision the group would take on the matter. that great right ...and even TM 5G capable of delivering the 5G to consumers and also having the capable providing infrastructure to other service provider...
SinChew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:34 AM   #8
Xynthia

Have u heard that TM want to be the first standalone 5G network in Malaysia? this Stand Alone (SA) 5G network will utilise a 5G core without LTE and it can support a wider range of 5G use cases and offer ultra-low latency.
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 09:01 PM   #9
NemesisKong

Hmm seems like Huawei had produce some of the best laptop models in the market, last time no one talks abt Huawei when it comes to laptop, but now its everywhere...
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 06:33 PM   #10
The Thinker

Have u heard that TM want to be the first standalone 5G network in Malaysia? this Stand Alone (SA) 5G network will utilise a 5G core without LTE and it can support a wider range of 5G use cases and offer ultra-low latency.
Hmmm...1st time heard about it... what's the special of this TM standalone 5G network?
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 09:11 PM   #11
filaaa

wowo...TM goin to have 5G ? but is that can use on Huawei Phone ?
Interesting , how about the line and coverage in areas ?Because scared not cover many locations
filaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 10:22 PM   #12
Monster2

Hmmm...1st time heard about it... what's the special of this TM standalone 5G network?
simple , 4G is Non Stand Alone (Fiber) its something like all telco wants to do it and its will Took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it
& 5G is Stand and 5G pick-up has accelerated since December 2017 when the global mobile communications standards organization.
Monster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 11:11 PM   #13
NemesisKong

wowo...TM goin to have 5G ? but is that can use on Huawei Phone ?
Interesting , how about the line and coverage in areas ?Because scared not cover many locations
If coverage I think TM dont have much of a issue tho, they already set up their line across most areas in Malaysia, so pretty easy for them if they wanna start to do 5G.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 07:01 PM   #14
The Thinker

simple , 4G is Non Stand Alone (Fiber) its something like all telco wants to do it and its will Took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it
& 5G is Stand and 5G pick-up has accelerated since December 2017 when the global mobile communications standards organization.
Oh, it looks good...People can surf internet at high speed with this 5G standalone network...
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 06:13 PM   #15
Mr. Jacker

haha...5G standalone is really good...that's why tm do 5G standalone...as far as i know, standalone network got lot of benefits like faster, efficient and cost-effective...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote