future video console game - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

future video console game

Old 20-12-2019, 08:02 PM   #16
Sissyy

Explained in a simple way 5G is a enhanced mobile broadband. With the promise of 10 Gbps connectivity and latency of less than five milliseconds.which is a better version of 4G.I believe this project is definitely gonna bring lots of benefits for us.

3G maintenance is more expensive than 5G because it is an old technology. The higher the G, the more efficient it becomes due to more built-in intelligent solutions. TM was doing good move for our country.
Sissyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2019, 08:51 PM   #17
cutifila@gmail.com

3G maintenance is more expensive than 5G because it is an old technology. The higher the G, the more efficient it becomes due to more built-in intelligent solutions. TM was doing good move for our country.
exactly and offering us with a better service and experience to customers through the wireless segment, its really good ideas too n bring us up to date in technology with 5G as other countries. Good luck Team TM ..Waiting for more updates
cutifila@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2019, 09:21 PM   #18
Sissyy

yes , i also prefer like having some online gaming tournament which something live online playing because currentl at home for school holiday just seeing video with wifi only ...its any live gaming means will fun ! Is there any gaming got like tht now ?? feel cool right if yes means
So maybe for future, Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) both offer an unprecedented opportunity to really feel immersed, as you cut away any peripheral distractions.*As this require 5G why not we try TM 5G soon.
Sissyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 09:41 PM   #19
AsiaMan

The deployment of their tested and proven 5G-enabled smart solutions for the showcases in Subang Jaya and Langkawi is a testament to their commitment in accelerating the delivery of 5G services nationwide.
They also aiming to be the first 5g stand alone in malaysia as in this article https://www.malaymail.com/amp/news/tech-gadgets/2019/12/03/tm-aims-to-be-the-first-5g-standalone-network-in-malaysia/1815425 All telco keep on busy with the non stand alone. I guess the stand alone gives faster n more efficient in the 5g implementation
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 09:44 PM   #20
AsiaMan

exactly and offering us with a better service and experience to customers through the wireless segment, its really good ideas too n bring us up to date in technology with 5G as other countries. Good luck Team TM ..Waiting for more updates
Confirm tm gives good services as usual. Infra already have, expertise in this field then got no prob in implementing this 5g then
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2020, 03:03 PM   #21
broomhaylie

I just read it and i'm also impressed.
broomhaylie is offline   Reply With Quote