5g computers - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

5g computers

Old 20-12-2019, 12:11 PM   #1
xiaomaomi

5g computers

What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 05:21 PM   #2
Xynthia

What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?
I want the computer that can display interactive and three-dimensional holograms.
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 09:11 PM   #3
filaaa

best if we having 5G ..because in other countries they alrdy have 5G and i cn see the huge impact that the countries made ..If have 5G computer , its one of the best thing , because the big focus of 5G enthusiasm is about the vast increase in computing capabilities that will result from massive improvements in communication and extraordinary amounts of data transfer..
filaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2019, 08:03 AM   #4
The Thinker

I want the computer that can display interactive and three-dimensional holograms.
This feature can be applied in the computer in the future since network and technology is growing and growing nowadays. I believe 5G network will give a huge impact on this feature.
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 07:17 AM   #5
tanlaihing

This feature can be applied in the computer in the future since network and technology is growing and growing nowadays. I believe 5G network will give a huge impact on this feature.
How 5G work?? and what Telco willing to do this??
tanlaihing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 07:19 AM   #6
tanlaihing

If 5G appear, i hope they could be just automatic start my laptop
tanlaihing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 08:52 AM   #7
Deirdre Khaw

How 5G work?? and what Telco willing to do this??
TM is willing to do this 5G network...They have the infra to install the network...
Deirdre Khaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2019, 08:54 PM   #8
Roy234

TM is willing to do this 5G network...They have the infra to install the network...
But then when they started focus on 5G then What are they doing if their 4g will the 4G still like this? What are they trying to do? Why they call this is a big plan?Quite confusing actually about this ...y dnt want improve the 4G ?is they still improving 4G with 5G orrrr???
Roy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2019, 08:07 AM   #9
Mr. Jacker

But then when they started focus on 5G then What are they doing if their 4g will the 4G still like this? What are they trying to do? Why they call this is a big plan?Quite confusing actually about this ...y dnt want improve the 4G ?is they still improving 4G with 5G orrrr???
All telco are doing the 4G network and upgrade the network from time to time, but their work is imperfect, causing some problem arise...TM comes up with Network 5G to serve us better and fulfill our needs...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2019, 09:47 PM   #10
cutifila@gmail.com

All telco are doing the 4G network and upgrade the network from time to time, but their work is imperfect, causing some problem arise...TM comes up with Network 5G to serve us better and fulfill our needs...

well said , and not only that 5G will redefine a broad range of industries with connected services from retail to education, transportation to entertainment, and everything in between. We see 5G as technology as transformative as the automobile and electricity.
cutifila@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2019, 10:31 PM   #11
Roy234

owh ok ok , but is their coverage stable as other telco?
Because now days i found all the telco quite same as well evertime telling speed speed up ! Atlast same as usual
Roy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2019, 07:54 AM   #12
Mr. Jacker

well said , and not only that 5G will redefine a broad range of industries with connected services from retail to education, transportation to entertainment, and everything in between. We see 5G as technology as transformative as the automobile and electricity.
TM already started its 5G demonstration in Subang Jaya to test out its 5G connected smart traffic light, smart safety, smart security and smart parking system...This technology will make our life more easier and smart in the coming days...
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2019, 09:06 PM   #13
Kevin Ngo

TM already started its 5G demonstration in Subang Jaya to test out its 5G connected smart traffic light, smart safety, smart security and smart parking system...This technology will make our life more easier and smart in the coming days...
That's great! By having this efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure, we can access the internet more easier and faster...
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 12:09 PM   #14
chinglaimei

Just give them some times, because still in initial stage
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 12:13 PM   #15
chinglaimei

That's great! By having this efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure, we can access the internet more easier and faster...
Pls apply on the education system, because those education system really need a lot of internet to make more research, and student need it
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote