online shopping lobang - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

online shopping lobang

Old 19-01-2019, 02:59 PM   #16
evonyuu

Me too. I choose carousell because this apps really reliable platform to deal with. I had sell my preloved shirt. Seem like the process more easier than ig and fb.
You means sell ur pre-loved clothes? Any people will buy it? Because I think normally ppl will go and buy a new clothes. Especially for those who looking for gorgeous shirt during coming soon CNY.

Last edited by evonyuu; 25-01-2019 at 02:52 AM..
evonyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 04:43 PM   #17
threelipa

You means sell ur pre-loved clothes? Any people will buy it? Because I think normally ppl will go and buy a new clothes. Especially for those who looking for gorgeous shirt during coming soon CNY.
lorh.. I've a lot branded shirt. Just wore for one or twice and I buy a new one. So... the rest of my shirt i just sell as preloved item with negotiable price. So far, carousell is the best platform if u want sell your new or used items. Very safe place coz no need to put your phone no there. just chat the seller there.

Last edited by threelipa; 25-01-2019 at 02:57 AM..
threelipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 04:46 PM   #18
threelipa

So easy? What can we sell on carousell? I've no idea meeehh
You can sell anything you want. Better sell something related with CNY since this celebration is just around the corner. I think many buyers will stay up all night swipe all the items in Carousell just to nego for the best price.. kikiki.

Last edited by threelipa; 25-01-2019 at 03:04 AM..
threelipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 04:52 PM   #19
jackbean

I recently did a case study that looked into many online platform until I found that carousell is reliable platform. The most important thing, I really like the way to dealing with buyer as we can read all review of the buyers/sellers. Secure place to sell my things...ka-ching kachinggg money come to my acc.. haha

Last edited by jackbean; 25-01-2019 at 02:26 AM..
jackbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 02:59 PM   #20
evonyuu

lorh.. I've a lot branded shirt. Just wore for one or twice and I buy a new one. So... the rest of my shirt i just sell as preloved item with negotiable price. I've tried at many social media. So far, carousell is the best platform if u want sell your new or used items. Very safe place coz no need to put your phone no there. just chat the seller there.
Oh really? So can I sell my used sofa set on Carousell? How? Because it's still very new but our family had order the latest design. By the way, I think I just want to let it go with half price for CNY celebration.. Anyone?

Last edited by evonyuu; 25-01-2019 at 02:43 AM..
evonyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 03:02 PM   #21
jordan0910

Oh really? So can I sell my used sofa set on Carousell? How? Because it's still very new but our family had order the latest design. By the way, I think I just want to let it go with half price for CNY celebration.. Anyone?
Uhm why not? you can sell anything u want on that web hahaha
somebody sell their CNY cookies on carousell too...

Last edited by jordan0910; 25-01-2019 at 03:23 AM..
jordan0910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 09:17 PM   #22
boombae

I recently did a case study that looked into many online platform until I found that carousell is reliable platform. The most important thing, I really like the way to dealing with buyer as we can read all review of the buyers/sellers. Secure place to sell my things...ka-ching kachinggg money come to my acc.. haha
I'm going to sell my things in carousell hahaha if not I dont hv extra money. Oh my, CNY will come soon

Last edited by boombae; 25-01-2019 at 03:30 AM..
boombae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 10:30 PM   #23
Kiwilover

SAME HERE HAHAHAHA I'm going to sell CNY cookies but never find a suitable platform yet...
I already sign up on carousell for my cookies business^^it is as easy as they said and I already earn RM100 in this week
Kiwilover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 10:32 PM   #24
Kiwilover

I'm going to sell my things in carousell hahaha if not I dont hv extra money. Oh my, CNY will come soon
hahahaha go ahead! This is really a good way to earn money! Just like me, I sold cny cookies on carousell, no need promote one by one, save my time.

Last edited by Kiwilover; 25-01-2019 at 03:34 AM..
Old 24-01-2019, 10:08 PM   #25
ZTthee

Lets try carousell platform. It is easy. Just create an account, snap a pic, add some detail and post.. Wait for the money come into your bank and DONE.
omg i never realise it's so easy to start a online businessOkkk I think I'm considering to sell smthg on carousell....
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 10:09 PM   #26
Kiwilover

omg i never realise it's so easy to start a online businessOkkk I think I'm considering to sell smthg on carousell....
Yup, as easy as ABC but what do you want to sell? Do you hv any ideas?
Old 24-01-2019, 10:12 PM   #27
ZTthee

Yup, as easy as ABC but what do you want to sell? Do you hv any ideas?
I have many ideas hehehe...I'm interested in selling clothes but don't know my business can success or not
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 10:16 PM   #28
Kiwilover

I have many ideas hehehe...I'm interested in selling clothes but don't know my business can success or not
Yeah why nt? Because I sell cookies on Carousell too, just post my cookies's photos and details on the web, and then ppl will automatically come order with me, no need waste time in doing advertisement.
Old 25-01-2019, 02:14 AM   #29
jackbean

Sell sometin related with RED theme. By the way, if you noticed, Carousell had update their theme already. All in red just to celebrate CNY coming soon.
Old 25-01-2019, 02:31 AM   #30
jackbean

I'm going to sell my things in carousell hahaha if not I dont hv extra money
Yasss u shud! Hurry up make money through Carousell.. Btw don't forget to joining their new event 'Share & Win'. We can win and earn extra angpoa (read money) too.. hihi