Travel app from TM? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Travel app from TM?

Old 17-01-2020, 04:17 PM   #1
SnoopyBroadcast

Travel app from TM?

I saw this article, what do they mean by colaborating with enterprise? Meaning the travel industry can be collaborated inside the app? Does anyone know more about this?

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2...-5gdp-langkawi
SnoopyBroadcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2020, 04:31 AM   #2
giftofgab

I think it means the different people involved can share the data they get with the government.
The data can be collected through their own apps, and once the government has it, they can put it together and make better plans.
Hope that helps!
giftofgab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2020, 11:30 PM   #3
Deirdre Khaw

I think it means the different people involved can share the data they get with the government.
The data can be collected through their own apps, and once the government has it, they can put it together and make better plans.
Hope that helps!
I aso think so..TM had collaborate with Langkawi in order to provide more connectivity with the 5G network
Deirdre Khaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2020, 11:33 PM   #4
Mr. Jacker

I aso think so..TM had collaborate with Langkawi in order to provide more connectivity with the 5G network
TM and LADA has exchanging data and information on places of interest for the Smart Tourism “My Smart City” App and the UNESCO 8K Virtual Reality (VR) as well as data on tourist arrivals from the Smart Retail Analytics placed at the Langkawi International Airport and Langkawi Ferry Terminal
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2020, 11:41 PM   #5
BootNephewInlove

it's a wise decision to use tm's 5g cause they do stand alone
BootNephewInlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2020, 11:42 PM   #6
BootNephewInlove

TM and LADA has exchanging data and information on places of interest for the Smart Tourism “My Smart City” App and the UNESCO 8K Virtual Reality (VR) as well as data on tourist arrivals from the Smart Retail Analytics placed at the Langkawi International Airport and Langkawi Ferry Terminal
this will attract more tourists to our country, furthermore with the usage of 5g
Old 21-01-2020, 11:50 PM   #7
BootNephewInlove

Hope that helps!
tm is also doing the smart traffic light, smart parking apps which is so exciting
Old 22-01-2020, 10:36 AM   #8
ZTthee

are you sure bout that? all Telco can do stand alone if they want. there is maybe a reason why only tm the only one do
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 10:40 AM   #9
Mr. Jacker

Totally agree, TM has already signed a memorandum of collab with LADA on 12th Jan 2020 for using 5G in Langkawi development, later we can enjoy more benefits from there
Old 22-01-2020, 10:41 AM   #10
ZTthee

tm is also doing the smart traffic light, smart parking apps which is so exciting
heard about this too. the smart trafiic light quite interesting,maybe can reduce our traffic jammed,especially bukit bintang area.
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 10:44 AM   #11
Mr. Jacker

yalah, this 5G stand alone network can support various solutions such as 5G connected traffic light, smart safety, smart security, smart parking and so on, can't wait to try
Old 23-01-2020, 09:21 AM   #12
Deirdre Khaw

yalah, this 5G stand alone network can support various solutions such as 5G connected traffic light, smart safety, smart security, smart parking and so on, can't wait to try
They already doing the pre-test network at Subang Jaya, I believe that we all can enjoy these benefits soon
Deirdre Khaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 11:17 AM   #13
BootNephewInlove

[QUOTE=Deirdre Khaw;17827]They already doing the pre-test network at Subang Jaya, I believe that we all can enjoy these benefits soon[/QUOTE

I heard good reviews on tm 5g. Cant wait for them to expand coverage
Old 23-01-2020, 11:18 AM   #14
BootNephewInlove

Tm 5g stand alone is faster and more eficient than other telco that will be doing non stand alone. This is why im so excited for tm
Old 24-01-2020, 12:27 PM   #15
chinglaimei

How does smart traffic work, they reduced traffic jam by using 5G, suppose they have a master control system right??
chinglaimei is offline   Reply With Quote