How much digital marketing is impacting today's businesses? - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

How much digital marketing is impacting today's businesses?

Old 22-11-2019, 08:18 PM   #16
larrylai

Wow really able to reach 100x? If like that I wonder which company would be able to implement it hmm, seems difficult to set up all the facilities.
Not, because those facilities can be set up
larrylai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 09:28 PM   #17
limpeh

i think he is sharing the info of 5G in other countries...as far as i know, the pre-5G network launched by TM, which uses Time Division Complex (TDD) technology, tops out at 500Mbps, which is twice the speed of a 4G network...

Wow, it is fast....
limpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 09:29 PM   #18
limpeh

Seems like 5G gonna bring much benefits who are working on online businesses, its gonna be the future industry that racks in large income to boost our economy.
Not only business, they also can apply in shopping center, like the machine with AI function
limpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2019, 03:50 PM   #19
The Thinker

Not only business, they also can apply in shopping center, like the machine with AI function
yaya...this 5G technology also help create a new platform for customers to experience better shopping experience in purchases and payments...they can save lots of time and energy...
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2019, 02:08 PM   #20
Xynthia

yaya...this 5G technology also help create a new platform for customers to experience better shopping experience in purchases and payments...they can save lots of time and energy...
yaya...technology 5G will give big impact on business...everyone can get started an online business more easier and quickly...
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 07:45 AM   #21
MaryJane

yaya...technology 5G will give big impact on business...everyone can get started an online business more easier and quickly...
5G will be the future of Malaysia, generating much more income than ever, TM was fast to realize this, that's why they are working hard to implement it as soon as possible in our country.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 07:46 AM   #22
MaryJane

Not, because those facilities can be set up
Tm already have all the necessary facility, just need some time to upgrade them only, so of course its taking less time than other companies who dont have those.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 11:00 PM   #23
lyrad0821

Great read !
lyrad0821 is offline   Reply With Quote