lookinq for modern home kitchen appliance @@ - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

lookinq for modern home kitchen appliance @@

Old 11-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #1
ashamisha

lookinq for modern home kitchen appliance @@

hai peeps, finally me n my husband owned the new house ...Everything almost was done but just left few kitchen appliance like the fridge, washing machine, cooker hoods and gas hobs. We are looking for a modern style design but at the same time looking for a good quality too.So far I did surveys but most of them giving good reviews for the Beko and Samsung brand .. I don't want to go for both brand also I more like a team brand in my house fully in 1 brand only..so which one is more better guys ???
ashamisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:56 AM   #2
zandra

I'm not sure about Samsung coz I can't find any Samsung hoods model on the interne..I just can find Beko's brand, many models u can choose, saw that few model they offer up to 12ys warranty.since u want smthing in a modern style so quite suitable.
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:18 PM   #3
MahaRavin

hai peeps, finally me n my husband owned the new house ...Everything almost was done but just left few kitchen appliance like the fridge, washing machine, cooker hoods and gas hobs. We are looking for a modern style design but at the same time looking for a good quality too.So far I did surveys but most of them giving good reviews for the Beko and Samsung brand .. I don't want to go for both brand also I more like a team brand in my house fully in 1 brand only..so which one is more better guys ???
if not mistaken me , in my colleagues' hse also using the Beko brand fridge and the gas hobs, but as i know for the fridge is 12 yrs warranty and not sure for the gas hobs but isn't the brand is quite expensive , what is ur budget ??
btwn tht may be u also cn try to see the hitachii brand ,affordable price...

Last edited by MahaRavin; 12-09-2017 at 04:47 PM..
MahaRavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:23 AM   #4
dayyan

woww!So many things want to buy. Samsung cheaper than Beko. Since you want to buy many so better take brand that will save your budget.
dayyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 01:34 PM   #5
frontier

Agree with choosing Samsung, they are cheaper, much cheaper I mean, the quality is still there though. Probably if you can buy all at once and get a big discount? Seng Heng probably will give you that discount
frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 04:25 PM   #6
Jason CK

Beko all the way, Samsung maybe overpriced quite frequently, sometimes for the price, Samsung just does not have it.

Beko is more expensive for certain items, but it works just fine, trust me, i have used both
Jason CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 04:56 PM   #7
meenie

woww!So many things want to buy. Samsung cheaper than Beko. Since you want to buy many so better take brand that will save your budget.
maybe cheaper bcos different quality and technology.all brands have their own features and special.if u go to Samsung now, I think their price quite high also la.just the old model u can get with low price.beko is a well-known brand so the price quite expensive but still reasonable with the quality.
meenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 10:00 AM   #8
ashamisha

Beko all the way, Samsung maybe overpriced quite frequently, sometimes for the price, Samsung just does not have it.

Beko is more expensive for certain items, but it works just fine, trust me, i have used both

oh really, thanks for the information.Both brands look attractive but saw the Beko in the official page just now its looks more in modern design and I saw overall like get a good review too.But any how I will check it out directly in any nearest electrical shops this week and then will discuss to my husband abt it .Thanks once again for the information everyone shared....
ashamisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #9
alvina35

living with a super tiny kitchen? (Me, too.) You're probably always making tough decisions based on what you can and canít do in your space. And sometimes it probably feels like a big puzzle. Living with a tiny kitchen often means that you canít even fit standard-sized appliances in your cook space. But the good news is, there are lots of options out there for more compact appliances designed especially for people like us.
alvina35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 05:22 PM   #10
Fakhar

It made quite easy now to get what all we need in minutes though we are entering into a new house or we are planning for shifting now people are not taking too much stress on setting up the kitchen because it really made easy to get what all we needed in online stores. Online stores like Souq, Awok and other are providing them. Last time me & my family shifted place and as part of that we left everything there with mom and shifting without anything. We ordered everything new here and that too in the budget. If you are looking for the kitchen appliances then choose to buy everything online that too in discounted prices.
Fakhar is offline   Reply With Quote