Do u guys ever use tinder app? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Do u guys ever use tinder app?

Old 21-01-2020, 10:02 AM   #1
vicobing

Do u guys ever use tinder app?

I have use tinder since past 2 months. There are a lot of fake account. To upgrade your profile also need to add up certain amount of money. I am currently looking for asian girl in Malaysia to make friends. Where can i find these girls easily?
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 03:28 PM   #2
Mat Kelvin

go club lah find some girls. They love making friends
Mat Kelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 03:29 PM   #3
Mat Kelvin

I have use tinder since past 2 months. There are a lot of fake account. To upgrade your profile also need to add up certain amount of money. I am currently looking for asian girl in Malaysia to make friends. Where can i find these girls easily?
Nowadays u need to video call the person so that u can verify they are real not just using fake profile photo
Mat Kelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 08:33 PM   #4
zandra

yes we need to add a lot amount of money just to add some info on our acc. That is totally ridicilous
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 08:35 PM   #5
zandra

go club lah find some girls. They love making friends
Club girl is difficult cause u might find the one that not suit your criteria that u looking for. Just go to sugarbook.com search for what type of girl do you want. With this, u will not waste any time
Old 24-01-2020, 04:21 PM   #6
Kaka Azra

I met a lot adult on tinder haha omg not my taste
Kaka Azra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2020, 04:23 PM   #7
Kaka Azra

yes we need to add a lot amount of money just to add some info on our acc. That is totally ridicilous
yes this is correct. if you want to show more of your profile then need to add money
Old 24-01-2020, 04:23 PM   #8
Kaka Azra

Club girl is difficult cause u might find the one that not suit your criteria that u looking for. Just go to sugarbook.com search for what type of girl do you want. With this, u will not waste any time
What so special abt this?
Old 24-01-2020, 05:42 PM   #9
batkoo88

I met a lot adult on tinder haha omg not my taste
thats why lah haha tinder also expensive to upgrade your acc. Better use sugarbook app more convenient and reliable
batkoo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2020, 05:44 PM   #10
batkoo88

What so special abt this?
U can find your partner that is suit the criteria that u needed. For example u want to find party girl to accompany duirng your weekend. By using the app u can easily filter which type of partner u looking for
Old 25-01-2020, 02:25 AM   #11
giftofgab

Best way to meet girls is not Tinder.

Join some clubs, join a religious group, do some volunteer service projects on weekends.
giftofgab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2020, 09:14 PM   #12
zandra

U can find your partner that is suit the criteria that u needed. For example u want to find party girl to accompany duirng your weekend. By using the app u can easily filter which type of partner u looking for
This sounds interesting as we can find the real person that has same intentions with ourself
Old 28-01-2020, 09:16 PM   #13
zandra

Best way to meet girls is not Tinder.

Join some clubs, join a religious group, do some volunteer service projects on weekends.
Today is electronic era. We must fully used this platforms. We must only used the app that is reliable and from trusted source
Old 29-01-2020, 04:14 PM   #14
batkoo88

This sounds interesting as we can find the real person that has same intentions with ourself
yes i have found a girl that suit my criteria that i looking for. I have met her last week and we are together now hehe
Old 29-01-2020, 04:16 PM   #15
batkoo88

Today is electronic era. We must fully used this platforms. We must only used the app that is reliable and from trusted source
Of course tinder is not trusted platform. Too many fake acc. Better used sugarbook app more real people. They seeking for love and attentions. Give some of our love to them hahahaha