Apps in mobile phone ease us nowadays - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Apps in mobile phone ease us nowadays

Old 05-09-2019, 11:56 PM   #1
AzizRahim

Apps in mobile phone ease us nowadays

Hey guys.. Nowadays, apps in mobile phone makes our life even more easier.. For example, my friend and I went out and need to park in KL area.. There are no more use of the pay parking machine with coins etc.. Therefore, my friend show me this app which he can pay the parking without the hassle paying with physical coins.. I was like wow and the existence of such app really ease people.. So, what other things / app that ease you guys now?
AzizRahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 01:17 AM   #2
asiaprincess

hi there. wow i'm amazed with your story on the parking app. that's a really easy app for people!

okay. for me, the social media platform such as facebook and instagram. those really ease my life nowadays. i'm a housewife that do small business on sewing clothes and also pillow cases. so social media kinda ease me on promoting my business and it goes well now hehe.
asiaprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:42 AM   #3
Hannybunny

agree with @asiaprincess.. the social media platform really gave people a big impact as they can promote their business and also search for their long lost family or friends.. i have seen a video related on promoting business.. the daughter is so good, which her effort to preserve her family tradition by helping her father to promote the business using internet..

youtube.com/watch?v=CGu-D4XJY1U

for me, the video really shows on what internet or social media can benefits us

Last edited by Hannybunny; 06-09-2019 at 10:35 AM..
Hannybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 01:09 PM   #4
AzizRahim

Hey guys.. Nowadays, apps in mobile phone makes our life even more easier.. For example, my friend and I went out and need to park in KL area.. There are no more use of the pay parking machine with coins etc.. Therefore, my friend show me this app which he can pay the parking without the hassle paying with physical coins.. I was like wow and the existence of such app really ease people.. So, what other things / app that ease you guys now?
I like the tng app , because we can use it like the card, so I'm not using the card and switch it with this app. Also, it really convenient because we also can directly top up in the app
Old 10-09-2019, 01:11 PM   #5
AzizRahim

hi there. wow i'm amazed with your story on the parking app. that's a really easy app for people!

okay. for me, the social media platform such as facebook and instagram. those really ease my life nowadays. i'm a housewife that do small business on sewing clothes and also pillow cases. so social media kinda ease me on promoting my business and it goes well now hehe.
I'm also using that platform to sell item, not limited only to social live, but we also can gain money from there
Old 10-09-2019, 01:12 PM   #6
AzizRahim

agree with @asiaprincess.. the social media platform really gave people a big impact as they can promote their business and also search for their long lost family or friends.. i have seen a video related on promoting business.. the daughter is so good, which her effort to preserve her family tradition by helping her father to promote the business using internet..

Other than that, the outsider also can get to know about our art craft that rarely seen nowadays. Such a blessing to have a good daughter like her.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:35 AM   #7
asiaprincess

Such a good job done by the daughter in making use of internet to help out her father, I know it is just an advertisement but still the moral value that they wished to emphasize can be clearly take note of.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:36 AM   #8
asiaprincess

I'm also using that platform to sell item, not limited only to social live, but we also can gain money from there
Yup yup, especially with the rising living costs nowadays the only way that we can keep up is by further increasing our income which can be done through using internet for online business.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:51 PM   #9
AzizRahim

Such a good job done by the daughter in making use of internet to help out her father, I know it is just an advertisement but still the moral value that they wished to emphasize can be clearly take note of.
Because she don't want the father feel burden by the work,and the father also already old so she helping the father.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:53 PM   #10
AzizRahim

Yup yup, especially with the rising living costs nowadays the only way that we can keep up is by further increasing our income which can be done through using internet for online business.
Not to mention that nowadays, all the things too pricey and if we just waited our salary, it not enough, that why we must find an alternative to make side income.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:54 PM   #11
zandra

I just like the e-wallet now, like you like tat apps...not need to bring a lot of money go out
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:55 PM   #12
zandra

Haha, just an ads, you see nowadays where got daughter and son help their parents to do the business?
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 11:00 PM   #13
sunflo0303

But now do online business also very competitive, my cousin got do it, but 1 month salary not enough to cover his live cost
sunflo0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:45 AM   #14
Hannybunny

yes.. as we can see from the video, the video shoot in sort of outskirt area but there are internet there.. i must say that TM really cares about all types of people in this country as everyone can get and use internet everywhere without any problem..
Old 12-09-2019, 09:48 AM   #15
Hannybunny

Haha, just an ads, you see nowadays where got daughter and son help their parents to do the business?
there are some people who willing to help their parents on their family business rather than searching for other opportunities.. i respect them because what families are for, than helping each other through thick and thin and youngsters nowadays knows internet very well so they can help their parents with ease..

Last edited by Hannybunny; 12-09-2019 at 09:50 AM..