Car Problem - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Car Problem

Old 22-11-2018, 12:11 PM   #16
Syukur

syntium are better in cleaning the engine leh
But it make your engine worn faster.. Helix ultra on the other hand helps reduce the stress of the engine..
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2018, 12:19 PM   #17
Ashley Ling

But small matter i will choose go to other workshop do the checking and repair, and the price really cheaper. Only the semi-annually service only do at service center.
Actually you should do otherwise. Workshop will charge you higher for that "small matter" problem.
Ashley Ling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2018, 12:23 PM   #18
The Thinker

But it make your engine worn faster.. Helix ultra on the other hand helps reduce the stress of the engine..
compare with synthium 3000 lorr. it has cool tech engine also lower the stress
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2018, 12:25 PM   #19
The Thinker

Actually you should do otherwise. Workshop will charge you higher for that "small matter" problem.
if u go unfamiliar workshop surely they charge u for small matter lorr. but if the workshop alrdy used to u maybe they giv u free service
The Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 08:40 AM   #20
agnesmo

if u go unfamiliar workshop surely they charge u for small matter lorr. but if the workshop alrdy used to u maybe they giv u free service
As they got standard procedure and price for the vehicle services, then cannot simply charge. If workshop always said they go many experience and adjust the price depend their mood. So, service at service center is better.
agnesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 08:46 AM   #21
Chukang

Ofcourse will effect the engine lah. The danger of using fake engine oil it could rust the components of the engine. If the piston got rusty then its gg la. Better use good engine oil like shell helix ultra. Keeps the engine clean.
The damage is serious than i thought, next time better be careful when buy the engine oil. If engine breakdown, i cant imagine my life without own vehicle.
Chukang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 08:49 AM   #22
Davidarchuleta

The damage is serious than i thought, next time better be careful when buy the engine oil. If engine breakdown, i cant imagine my life without own vehicle.
If you mean how go to work, can use public transport ma... For the engine oil, the original engine oil always better buy at official store, other place is very high risk.
Davidarchuleta is offline   Reply With Quote