Home Appliances Online Shopping in Johor Baru? - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Home Appliances Online Shopping in Johor Baru?

Old 15-11-2018, 07:15 AM   #16
hashiramasenju

If you need the cheap one, you might want the portable speaker. Around rm500-700 can get good deal. Can buy online also.

thank you for your suggestion, gonna check out the portable speaker.
if not for the office, i purchase for family karaoke time. hehe

Last edited by hashiramasenju; 15-11-2018 at 07:20 AM..
hashiramasenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 07:28 AM   #17
hashiramasenju

Hey, man.. What if you tell your boss to invest more on PA system? Get the complete one with 12 channel equalizer and big speakers. sometimes can kawtim add-on cordless microphones.. hahah. you can make band performance at the office weii.

but for this, i suggest don't use online. if you got procurement unit in your office, request quotation here and there to get best deals. with delivery also.
definitely gonna suggest that to the boss. if he agree, new year's party gonna be epic with performance and stuff.

any suggestion store that can provide this? with delivery maybe?
Old 16-11-2018, 04:58 PM   #18
dayyan

definitely gonna suggest that to the boss. if he agree, new year's party gonna be epic with performance and stuff.

any suggestion store that can provide this? with delivery maybe?
I think ah, PA system not suitable for office use. If i buy full set office PA system, i will do some business with it. Example, i will rent it to people that having some party and ceremony.
dayyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 09:29 PM   #19
Davidarchuleta

???? got promotion again ar, if really got i will prepare myself to the next shopping season!!!!
Better check carefully loh, dont jus simply buy and get the fake product then cry until you pillow untuk all wet. Want safe better buy at the petrol station

Last edited by Davidarchuleta; 20-11-2018 at 07:02 PM..
Davidarchuleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 09:37 PM   #20
Chukang

I think ah, PA system not suitable for office use. If i buy full set office PA system, i will do some business with it. Example, i will rent it to people that having some party and ceremony.
Doing business also got risk, when the PA system breakdown, custormer will compain. Quality good or nor have to test first, if not will have aot og=f side effect
Chukang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 09:42 PM   #21
agnesmo

A while back, 10/10 got small promotion. 11/11 big big promotion here and there. pening wei. It's not impossible 12/12 also got promotion. but don't get your hope up dude. haha
I still got many thing have to but, hopefully they got do promotion again. Can boots sales ma, nice to create the event again.
agnesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 04:20 AM   #22
hashiramasenju

If it's my money, i might do that also. But it's company's money mehh. hahaha
Anyway, i just want to focus on getting the best product, with best deal here.
If the deal is good, i might consider doing the pa system part time business thing. hehe
Old 17-11-2018, 04:55 AM   #23
rhapsody

Talking

Better check carefully loh, dont jus simply buy and get the fake product then cry until you pillow untuk all wet.
Haha.. your statement reminds me of my old housemate a few years back. He ordered jacket from lazada, suddenly a really small A5 size envelope-parcel came and he was confuse weii.. heck, we all his friends also got confuse lah. suddenly inside it just a piece of cloth, like handkerchief. He was so pissed.. but we all laugh at him kawkaw.
rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 05:02 AM   #24
Muliadi

Which HomeAppliances Online Shop in Johor Bahru delivery fast and in time??
Hello, isn't there a new IKEA in JB? Got delivery service also.
Muliadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 05:15 AM   #25
Muliadi

Haha.. your statement reminds me of my old housemate a few years back. He ordered jacket from lazada, suddenly a really small A5 size envelope-parcel came and he was confuse weii.. heck, we all his friends also got confuse lah. suddenly inside it just a piece of cloth, like handkerchief. He was so pissed.. but we all laugh at him kawkaw.

haahaaha i feel sorry for your friend but it's quite funny too.
so? any action from lazada?

Last edited by Muliadi; 17-11-2018 at 05:21 AM..
Muliadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 05:18 AM   #26
rhapsody

haahaaha i feel sorry for your friend but it's quite funny too.
so? any action from lazada?
yea, lazada took care of it, after a report made, my friend got refund him with discount voucher or something i don't remember, still laughing that time. anyway he was not angry so much after that. haha
rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 04:15 PM   #27
Syukur

yea, lazada took care of it, after a report made, my friend got refund him with discount voucher or something i don't remember, still laughing that time. anyway he was not angry so much after that. haha
Their action is very fast or need follow up few times only will get the refund? coz normally refund thing is not that easy to get, it may takes time until the claimant forget the thing.
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 04:16 PM   #28
Syukur

Better check carefully loh, dont jus simply buy and get the fake product then cry until you pillow untuk all wet.
haha, depend what product lo... if very expensive then will cry lah. If but with cheap price i think not so big deal.
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 04:19 PM   #29
Chukang

haha, depend what product lo... if very expensive then will cry lah. If but with cheap price i think not so big deal.
if get engine oil with cheap price, but is fake one then bring very bad effect, because once fill into engine will slowly damage the engine function. The maintenance fee is very high.
Chukang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 11:22 AM   #30
agnesmo

if get engine oil with cheap price, but is fake one then bring very bad effect, because once fill into engine will slowly damage the engine function. The maintenance fee is very high.
Like i said, becareful a bit loh~ dun just simply buy without look at the description. product review and user comment also very nice tool to evaluate the product or seller is fake or not.
agnesmo is offline   Reply With Quote