Suggest me engine oil - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Suggest me engine oil

Old 01-10-2018, 06:33 PM   #1
roiusin

Suggest me engine oil

My new civic almost reach mileage for first service. Suggest me what engine oil suitable for civic please..
roiusin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:16 PM   #2
MR_Ken

My new civic almost reach mileage for first service. Suggest me what engine oil suitable for civic please..
Helix Ultra will help you a lot, u can consider it...
MR_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:22 PM   #3
Cindy777

castrol magnatec is a good engine oil, reduce engine wear, very good in engine protection!!!
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:01 PM   #4
Highpitch

Ni product sangat hot sekarang, banyak orang kata dia bagus... Tapi saya tak tahu apa fungsi dia yang bagus.
Highpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:24 PM   #5
Warda E

Currently, there 're many low quality engine oil from shell that sell through online like lazada and giant as well. Must be reconsider again where to buy engine oil to avoid being cheated by low quality engine oil.
Warda E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:28 PM   #6
MR_Ken

Currently, there 're many low quality engine oil from shell that sell through online like lazada and giant as well. Must be reconsider again where to buy engine oil to avoid being cheated by low quality engine oil.
Ya... don't buy online

Last edited by MR_Ken; 05-10-2018 at 05:09 PM..
Old 01-10-2018, 11:28 PM   #7
Muthusamy

People tend to buy engine oil at cheaper price despite the low quality that will effect their car in the long run. Better get shell engine oil from petrol station or workshop as you can confirm the quality.
Muthusamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:32 PM   #8
Amylin

Ya... don't buy online, jus buy at official store
I went to Giant and wanted to buy engine oil since it's more cheaper than get it at workshop but the packaging is leaking and quite diff. Dont be so stingly bcoz safety will always have to come first.
Amylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:03 PM   #9
Highpitch

People tend to buy engine oil at cheaper price despite the low quality that will effect their car in the long run. Better get shell engine oil from petrol station or workshop as you can confirm the quality.
Not only shell, other brand also have to avoid buy at untrustworthy place. As the original is a bot expensive, this give the chance for the seller grab the chance to sell the fake engine with cheap price and success attract some buyers.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:06 PM   #10
MR_Ken

I went to Giant and wanted to buy engine oil since it's more cheaper than get it at workshop but the packaging is leaking and quite diff. Dont be so stingly bcoz safety will always have to come first.
That true, suddenly can sell with lower price, must check everything before buy it, sometimes may find a lot of evidence.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:08 PM   #11
MR_Ken

Not only shell, other brand also have to avoid buy at untrustworthy place. As the original is a bot expensive, this give the chance for the seller grab the chance to sell the fake engine with cheap price and success attract some buyers.
Consumer behavior nowadays~ they being cheat because of the focus on the price, not the value and function of the engine oil.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:10 AM   #12
Taufik

People tend to buy cheaper engine oil without thinking for what future may hold for them as their car can get break down easily and this will cause more money afterall.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 10:28 AM   #13
Cindy777

They all sell engine oil very high price, even the snack is higher than other, for the people who always travel is very high cost, now the ron 97 price increase again.
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 10:33 AM   #14
Highpitch

Consumer behavior nowadays~ they being cheat because of the focus on the price, not the value and function of the engine oil.
You mean the seller able to cheat with their fake product is because they are very good in psychological theory? hahaha
Old 03-10-2018, 10:33 AM   #15
Highpitch

[/QUOTE]
They all sell engine oil very high price, even the snack is higher than other, for the people who always travel is very high cost, now the ron 97 price increase again.
But petrol station sell expensive and only sell its brand.

Last edited by Highpitch; 05-10-2018 at 05:16 PM..