Suggest me engine oil - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Suggest me engine oil

Old 03-10-2018, 10:41 AM   #16
Cindy777

At least petrol station dont cheat, you will 100% safe if you buy from them.[/QUOTE]

If like that i will choose the brand which can sell the engine oil at lower price, i think the function is not many different, the main thing is protect the engine.
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:21 AM   #17
Loga a/l Muthu

But petrol station sell expensive and only sell its brand.
But I don't dare buy from tesco/giant at lower price, at least I know the engine oil is genuine if I get it from the station.

Last edited by Loga a/l Muthu; 05-10-2018 at 05:20 PM..
Loga a/l Muthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:24 AM   #18
Fin167

Helix Ultra will help you a lot, u can consider it...
I dont know should get Castrol Magnatec or Shell Helix Ultra? Which engine oil is more better?
Fin167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:28 AM   #19
Ameena

castrol magnatec is a good engine oil, reduce engine wear, very good in engine protection!!!
I'm currently using Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. Shell helix engine oil also is good quality engine oil when compared to castrol.
Ameena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:37 AM   #20
Yunani

I'm currently using Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. Shell helix engine oil also is good quality engine oil when compared to castrol.
Noted. So, which one worth to join for loyalty program. So Castrol vs Shell, which is better since i am not so familiar with engine oil.
Yunani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:32 AM   #21
Warda E

People tend to buy engine oil at cheaper price despite the low quality that will effect their car in the long run. Better get shell engine oil from petrol station or workshop as you can confirm the quality.
Thats true. Noted that people always go to the cheaper price engine oil at the first place without have a doubt regarding the quality itself.
Warda E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:35 AM   #22
Muthusamy

Not only shell, other brand also have to avoid buy at untrustworthy place. As the original is a bot expensive, this give the chance for the seller grab the chance to sell the fake engine with cheap price and success attract some buyers.
My friend used to buy from lazada and suspect his engine oil is fake. He bought one from here: https://www.lazada.com.my/shop/owl-s...319ad5acrcXRr1 Anyway, better don't take risk, better buy it from their official store
Muthusamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:43 AM   #23
Amylin

That true, suddenly can sell with lower price, must check everything before buy it, sometimes may find a lot of evidence.
engine oil from tesco and giant at such a cheap price, somemore made in Germany! I think all these manufacturers try to cheat your money!
Amylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:51 AM   #24
Taufik

At least petrol station dont cheat, you will 100% safe if you buy from them.
If like that i will choose the brand which can sell the engine oil at lower price, i think the function is not many different, the main thing is protect the engine.[/QUOTE]

The function is completely different as when using the engine oil, my car feels heavier and petrol cunsumption also becomes high.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:55 AM   #25
Loga a/l Muthu

If like that i will choose the brand which can sell the engine oil at lower price, i think the function is not many different, the main thing is protect the engine.
The function is completely different as when using the engine oil, my car feels heavier and petrol cunsumption also becomes high.[/QUOTE]

Thats so dangerous as you can also getting into accident if you still using that engine oil. Safety is more worth it than that laa
Loga a/l Muthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:58 AM   #26
Fin167

Thats sounds good. I also heard that shell reduce consumption of petrol. Can save money through that.
Fin167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:01 AM   #27
Ameena

Thats sounds good. I also heard that shell reduce consumption of petrol. Can save money through that.
I tried Petronas before, but the engine became haus very fast. But that day my mechanic recommend helix ultra, I can feel the difference. Yup my fuel consumption do becomes lower.
Ameena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #28
Cindy777

But i read some of the program term and condition, it is not easy to become a member~
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:51 PM   #29
MR_Ken

engine oil from tesco and giant at such a cheap price, somemore made in Germany! I think all these manufacturers try to cheat your money!
Those are just label, better buy at official store to secure yourself when driving on the road.
MR_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:53 PM   #30
MR_Ken

if can save money through this way is ok, but some people want to save money, and buy the cheap engine oil. But at the end, the situation getting worst.
MR_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote